Understanding Business Theories Course in Singapore
Understanding Business Theories Course in Singapore
Understanding Business Theories is..
In this Understanding Business Theories course, participants will learn
This Understanding Business Theories workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Understanding Business Theories.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Understanding Business Theories course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Understanding Business Theories workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Understanding Business Theories course
- Effectively use market, competition, innovation and organizational culture theories in a business
- Grasp the main components of the theories that apply to businesses
- Learn the specific business theories that apply on key areas of business
- Develop ways to take advantage of price differences using the Arbitrage theory
- Master the differences between Competitive parity and Competitive advantage
- Create effective strategies used in regards to balance deliberate leadership styles
- Know what drives disruptive innovation by weighing the cause-and-effect.
- Comprehend the difference between long-term and short-term payouts
- Use strategies to set a good capital to transform your business
- Prevent falling into the traps of marginal thinking or short-term thinking
- Show expert knowledge on the ways to prevent a business from doing sequencing investments
- Gain understanding to the ways of consumers and how to improve your business
Below is the list of course benefits of our Understanding Business Theories objectives
- Discuss the business theory concepts used in marketing, advertising, and organizational cultural
- Present the main components of the theories that apply to businesses
- List the different business theories on specific areas of businesses
- Explain the theory of Arbitrage and how to take advantage of price differences
- Discuss the differences between the competitive advantage and the competitive parity
- Impart the emerging strategies used in regards to balance deliberate
- Explore the cause and effects that drives disruptive innovation
- Differentiate between the long-term and short-term pay-outs in businesses
- Present the necessary capitals needed in order to make relevant changes in a business
- Examine the ways to prevent a business from doing sequencing investments
- Illustrate ways to avoid marginal or short-term thinking when planning for a business
- Analyze how the wants of the consumers change in a business
Below is the list of course benefits of our Understanding Business Theories training programme content
- Describing the concept of business theory use in markets, competition, innovation and organizational culture
- Identifying the main components in which theory of business revolves
- Understanding the different business theories that are particularly relevant to key areas of business
- Learning the theory of Arbitrage in the practice of taking advantage of price differences that is risk free
- What are the differences between Competitive parity and Competitive advantage
- Describing Balance deliberate and the emerging strategies that can change business plan
- Understanding what drives disruptive innovation by weighing the cause-and-effect.
- Differentiating between short-term and long-term pay-outs in the context of business
- Defining a good and bad capital can transform strategies for the benefit of the business
- Learning how avoid sequencing investments as one of the important business theory
- Managing the traps of marginal thinking or short-term thinking
- Learning to figure out what consumers wants in every business
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Understanding Business Theories course
Understanding Business Theories Learner’s Guide
Understanding Business Theories Key Takeaways Notes
Understanding Business Theories Essentials Ebook
Understanding Business Theories Course Handouts
Understanding Business Theories 30-Day Action Plan
Understanding Business Theories MindMaps Pack
Understanding Business Theories PPT Slides Used During Course
Understanding Business Theories Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Understanding Business Theories E-Learning Course
Understanding Business Theories Online Video Course
Understanding Business Theories Essentials Audiobook
Understanding Business Theories Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Understanding Business Theories training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Understanding Business Theories training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Understanding Business Theories training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Understanding Business Theories course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Understanding Business Theories course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.