Understanding Biasness Course in Singapore
Understanding Biasness Course in Singapore
Bias is a tricky topic to discuss. Anyone who chooses a side is biased in his/her opinions. To attain a state of unbiased perspective is a bit elusive, requiring input from both sides. Understanding how biases work and influence our daily lives will help us gain clear perspectives when it comes to forming our own opinions.
This Understanding Biasness workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Understanding Biasness.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Understanding Biasness course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Understanding Biasness workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Understanding Biasness course
- Understand the meaning of bias and prejudice and their consistencies
- Appreciate the relationship between bias and stereotypes, prejudice and discrimination
- Understand how biasness forms into a more complex emotional life and character structure
- Increase awareness on how biasness and stereotyping develop over the course of our lives
- Build awareness to understand what bias is and why it matters in the workplace
- Have the knowledge of the impact of bias has on your decision making
- Grasp the idea of the different kinds of biases and how they operate below awareness
- Understand and mitigate the impact of biasness in your global leadership skill
- Be aware that everyone has biasness and how it affects the workplace
- Shows a conscious effort to utilize diverse talent for the benefit of equal opportunity in an organizations and society
- Be able to create a goal-setting plan on how to interrupt bias and leverage the full potential of diverse teams and colleagues in the workplace
- Appreciate that biasness training programs are promising because they help participants understand the nature of their unconscious thoughts and its deleterious consequences
Below is the list of course objectives of our Understanding Biasness course
- Define what are bias and prejudice in relation to unreasoned judgment
- Describe the differences between bias and stereotypes, prejudice and discrimination
- Explain how biasness form the more complex emotional life and character structure of a person
- Illustrate the reasons of biasness which can be influence by the people around us, personal experiences and cultural background
- Discuss the skills that can recognize and lessen impact of biasness in the workplace
- Discuss the negative impact of unintentional biasness on your decision making
- List the different kinds of biases and their relevance in the workplace
- Identify actionable steps on how to manage biasness and make the best decisions for an organization
- Illustrate the ways to effectively identify biasness for business professionals
- Discuss the harm biasness bring to the employees and organization
- Present a goal-setting plan through research-based assessments and exercises
- Orient the value of biasness training programs that is worthwhile for the company
Below is the list of course content of our Understanding Biasness training course
- Defining what is bias and prejudice and how they differ with each other
- Understanding how bias and stereotypes, prejudice and discrimination differ with each other
- How does biasness happen which start in the innate feelings, infant development, and how feelings work
- Understanding why humans are bias and are naturally built to stereotype
- Describing why learning biasness matters and lessen its impact in the workplace
- Determining the impact of biasness on your decision making
- What are the kinds of biases come into play in the workplace
- Learning to develop skills that help you recognize and take action to these biases
- Identifying the ways to recognize biases in an organizations and minimize its negative impact
- What are the dangers of biasness in an organization especially the harm of denying these biases
- How to create a goal-setting plan to work toward becoming an inclusive leader by managing your bias
- Understanding the value of bias training programs which highlight the nature and consequences of biasness
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Understanding Biasness course
Understanding Biasness Learner’s Guide
Understanding Biasness Key Takeaways Notes
Understanding Biasness Essentials Ebook
Understanding Biasness Course Handouts
Understanding Biasness 30-Day Action Plan
Understanding Biasness MindMaps Pack
Understanding Biasness PPT Slides Used During Course
Understanding Biasness Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Understanding Biasness E-Learning Course
Understanding Biasness Online Video Course
Understanding Biasness Essentials Audiobook
Understanding Biasness Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Understanding Biasness training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Understanding Biasness training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Understanding Biasness training course
Contact us for the latest Understanding Biasness course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Understanding Biasness course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.