Understanding Behavioural Biasness Course in Singapore
Understanding Behavioural Biasness Course in Singapore
Understanding Behavioural Biasness is..
In this Understanding Behavioural Biasness course, participants will learn
This Understanding Behavioural Biasness workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Understanding Behavioural Biasness.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Understanding Behavioural Biasness course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Understanding Behavioural Biasness workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Understanding Behavioural Biasness course
- Understand how behavioural biasness would lead to erroneous decisions
- Adapt to deal with the possible limitations that behavioural biasness will provide
- Be flexible and break free from the constraints of bounded rationality
- Be able to create action plans against the main influences of behavioural biasness
- Know how to identify the different categories of behavioural biasness
- Apply strategies to avoid cognitive biasness and how it is related to behavioural biasness
- Reach understanding in identifying the things that give us emotional biasness
- Get the necessary tips on how to challenge your habits and avoid reflexive biasness
- Know the applications of behavioural biasness in finance and investment
- Develop resistance on confirmation bias and how to get objective opinions
- Master the ways of resisting the bandwagon effect and how to go against the majority perception
- Create ways to discern and avoid whenever we are about to fall for these biases
Below is the list of course benefits of our Understanding Behavioural Biasness objectives
- Examine how behavioural biasness would lead to erroneous decisions
- Inspect the causes of behavioural biasness and the complexities involved
- Illustrate the ways how bounded rationality can affect rational thinking
- Explain how the mind is influenced by dependencies and the general population
- List and define the different categories of behavioural biasness
- Impart why cognitive bias distorts a person’s perceptions and how it leads to flawed reasoning
- Present the dangers of emotional biasness and how pleasure and pain affects decision making
- Observe how reflexive bias comes into play and how our routine can affect our thinking process
- Analyze how our biasness affects our financial or occupational choices
- Distinguish how confirmation bias happens and how we seek filtered opinions from others
- Understand the bandwagon effect mentality and why it should be resisted
- Explain behavioural biases and what to do to avoid these biases
Below is the list of course benefits of our Understanding Behavioural Biasness training programme content
- Defining what is behavioural biasness and why they usually bring negative outcomes
- Discussing the cause of behavioural biasness and how to deal with them
- Understanding the concept of behavioural biasness to the phenomena called bounded rationality
- What are the main influences of behavioural biasness and how society impacts it
- Explaining the main categories of behavioural biasness
- Describing what is cognitive biasness and how it is related to behavioural biasness
- Understanding what involves the emotional biasness which relates to behavioural biasness
- What is reflexive biasness and its effects to behavioural biasness
- Learning the applications of behavioural biasness in finance and investment
- Describing confirmation bias as part of behavioural biasness
- How to resist the bandwagon effect by increasing awareness of behavioural biasness
- Identifying different behavioural biases and how to avoid them
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Understanding Behavioural Biasness course
Understanding Behavioural Biasness Learner’s Guide
Understanding Behavioural Biasness Key Takeaways Notes
Understanding Behavioural Biasness Essentials Ebook
Understanding Behavioural Biasness Course Handouts
Understanding Behavioural Biasness 30-Day Action Plan
Understanding Behavioural Biasness MindMaps Pack
Understanding Behavioural Biasness PPT Slides Used During Course
Understanding Behavioural Biasness Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Understanding Behavioural Biasness E-Learning Course
Understanding Behavioural Biasness Online Video Course
Understanding Behavioural Biasness Essentials Audiobook
Understanding Behavioural Biasness Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Understanding Behavioural Biasness training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Understanding Behavioural Biasness training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Understanding Behavioural Biasness training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Understanding Behavioural Biasness course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Understanding Behavioural Biasness course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.