Turning An Internship Into A Job Course in Singapore
Turning An Internship Into A Job Course in Singapore
About This Course
You need some form of experience to get a job. But, there’s a catch. You need a job to get that experience. This is a frustrating challenge many new graduates face. Internships provide a near perfect solution.
Internships help bridge the gap between what you learn in school and what the real world calls for. Job seekers get the opportunity to pick up valuable professional experience. They also get the chance to see their chosen career from the inside out.
Internship programs are not only helpful to those looking for a job. Many organizations who offer these types of roles, use them as a hiring tool. Recruitment and training is an expensive affair both in cost and in time. These opportunities are a great way to observe new talent and determine whether they are a good fit for the team.
This course helps participants avoid the disappointment of completing a great internship and not receiving a job offer because of something they did or failed to do. It goes beyond the usual advice which tells them to perform well and work hard. By the end of the course, participants have a concrete plan with clear steps for what to do before, during, and after the internship to improve the chances of landing a full-time position when the contract comes to an end. They also learn how to get noticed and build professional networks to help advance their careers.
This Turning An Internship Into A Job workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Turning An Internship Into A Job.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Turning An Internship Into A Job course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Turning An Internship Into A Job workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Turning An Internship Into A Job course
- Understand the key differences between the various types of internships.
- Identify which habits, skills, and behaviors shift interns from temporary to permanent roles and learn how to build them.
- Learn how to write an impressive internship application.
- Identify what strengths you have that you can enhance and what weaknesses you need to improve and how to do that.
- Gives you an advantage over other interns.
- Builds your confidence.
- Maximize the internship experience.
Below is the list of our Turning An Internship Into A Job objectives
- Explain the importance of internships.
- Identify the different types of internships.
- List the advantages and disadvantages and of different internships.
- Learn how to compare different internship opportunities.
- Craft outstanding internship applications.
- Identify habits, skills, and behaviors that positively increase your image.
- Learn how to build outstanding habits, skills, and behaviors
- Learn how to effectively collaborate with your coworkers and build good work relationships.
- Learn how to network and build strong internal and external professional networks.
- Learn how and when to ask for feedback.
- Identify what makes great interns stand out.
- Explain the importance of internship goals.
Below is the list of our Turning An Internship Into A Job training programme content
- Different types of internships.
- Where to look for an internship.
- How to prepare for an internship.
- When to apply for an internship and how to make your application stand out.
- How to write internship goals and why you need them.
- Positive habits, skills, and behavior to build during your internship.
- Negative habits and behavior to avoid during your internship.
- Building internal and external professional networks.
- Building relationships with key decision makers.
- What to do after your internship ends.
- What to do if a job offer is not made.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Turning An Internship Into A Job course
Turning An Internship Into A Job Learner’s Guide
Turning An Internship Into A Job Key Takeaways Notes
Turning An Internship Into A Job Essentials Ebook
Turning An Internship Into A JobCourse Handouts
Turning An Internship Into A Job 30-Day Action Plan
Turning An Internship Into A Job MindMaps Pack
Turning An Internship Into A Job PPT Slides Used During Course
Turning An Internship Into A Job Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Turning An Internship Into A Job E-Learning Course
Turning An Internship Into A Job Online Video Course
Turning An Internship Into A Job Essentials Audiobook
Turning An Internship Into A Job Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Turning An Internship Into A Job training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Turning An Internship Into A Job training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Turning An Internship Into A Job training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Turning An Internship Into A Job course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Turning An Internship Into A Job course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.