True Goal Of Leadership Course in Singapore
True Goal Of Leadership Course in Singapore
What is the true goal of leadership? Is it to help others achieve a certain vision? To influence a whole company with a kind of work ethic? It’s a universal truth that readers are vital in shaping the minds of people and through this line of thinking, the true goal of leadership can be discovered.
This True Goal Of Leadership workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their True Goal Of Leadership.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this True Goal Of Leadership course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this True Goal Of Leadership workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our True Goal Of Leadership course
- Boosts the confidence of the team
- Improves the conflict resolution skills of participants
- Improves the ability to succeed under stress and pressure
- Improves the emotional intelligence and motivation of the workforce
- Improves innovation, research and development
- Enhances the communication between different hierarchical levels
Below is the list of course objectives of our True Goal Of Leadership course
- Understand the true goal of leadership tools and its application in practical life
- Identify benefits of good leadership in business success
- Perform team building activities for enhanced leadership in practical scenarios
- Identify the techniques of learning delegation skills
- Identify the techniques of successful mentorship programs
- Understand the importance of relationship building
- Adopt best practices of various organizations and multinationals
Below is the list of course content of our True Goal Of Leadership training course
- Who is a leader and how to attain leadership skills?
- What is the true goal of leadership?
- How to develop leadership skills to achieve the goals?
- What are the attributes and soft skills a leader possess?
- How the employees get influenced by a leader?
- Case study of a modern-day leader
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the True Goal Of Leadership course
True Goal Of Leadership Learner’s Guide
True Goal Of Leadership Key Takeaways Notes
True Goal Of Leadership Essentials Ebook
True Goal Of Leadership Course Handouts
True Goal Of Leadership 30-Day Action Plan
True Goal Of Leadership MindMaps Pack
True Goal Of Leadership PPT Slides Used During Course
True Goal Of Leadership Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
True Goal Of Leadership E-Learning Course
True Goal Of Leadership Online Video Course
True Goal Of Leadership Essentials Audiobook
True Goal Of Leadership Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this True Goal Of Leadership training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online True Goal Of Leadership training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this True Goal Of Leadership training course
Contact us for the latest True Goal Of Leadership course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this True Goal Of Leadership course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.