Time Management Course in Singapore
Treasure mapping is a visual goal-setting technique that can be adapted by individuals to enhance their professional skills, polish their communication skills and improve time management at work. Treasure mapping helps individuals in defining clarity and focus in order to achieve the goals. It is basically an individual’s business blueprint.
In this course, participants will learn about treasure maps. Treasure maps are visual reminders of our goals and aims. They improve our focus, attention and morale. Moreover it is a fun way to set goals and achieve them with decreased level of stress. Treasure mapping is valuable because it forms a clear and sharp image of our goal.
This time management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their time management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this time management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this time management workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our time management course
- Provides clearer image of the vision
- Increases accountability and motivation among the employees
- Enables employees to prioritize their tasks-in-hand accordingly
- Produce smart workers in an organization and identify them for promotion
- Maintain a work life balance and keep the employees motivated.
- Experience decreased turnover at workplace
Below is the list of course objectives of our time management course
- Improve focus and attention towards long-term goals of employees
- Establish the relevance of time management for business professionals
- Develop comprehensive business plans and objectives and faster decision making
- Get more productive work done in comparatively lesser time
- Gain competitive advantage in the industry by producing satisfied and smart employees
- Enhance the professionalism of the individuals
- Inculcate accountability and a sense of responsibility among the employees
- Adopt the best practices of the organizations
Below is the list of course content of our time management training course
- Understand treasure mapping
- Why is it so popular technique for goal setting?
- How can it be practiced effectively at the work place?
- Understand the benefit of goal setting through treasure mapping
- Develop an improved work-life balance
- Understand the benefits of motivated and responsible employees to the organization
- Achieve better working relations with the clients and a positive atmosphere within the organization
- Understand the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the time management course
Time Management Learner’s Guide
Time Management Key Takeaways Notes
Time Management Essentials Ebook
Time Management Course Handouts
Time Management 30-Day Action Plan
Time Management MindMaps Pack
Time Management PPT Slides Used During Course
Time Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Time Management E-Learning Course
Time Management Online Video Course
Time Management Essentials Audiobook
Time Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this time management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online time management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this time management training course
Contact us for the latest time management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this time management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.