Toffler’S Stability Zones Course in Singapore
Toffler’S Stability Zones Course in Singapore
Adjusting to changes in the workplace might be a part of what you signed up for, but it does not mean you’re all prepared for it. To face changes, people need to be in touch with the stability zones– something or someone familiar that will make them feel comfortable and at ease.
This Toffler’S Stability Zones workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Toffler’S Stability Zones.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Toffler’S Stability Zones course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Toffler’S Stability Zones workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Toffler’S Stability Zones course
- Gives strength to achieve challenging goals
- Enables individuals to understand their areas of strengths
- Enhances self-worth and confidence of employees
- Improves communication with office colleagues, family members and friends
- Removes the anxiety of employees
- Improves mental and physical health
- Reduces unnecessary energy drain of individuals
Below is the list of course objectives of our Toffler’S Stability Zones objectives
- Understand the backdrop of Toffler’s Stability Zone
- Discuss in detail the different zones mentioned by Toffler in his book
- Determine the stress related issues at work
- Identify how the issues affect the health of employees
- Determine different techniques of stress management
- Adopt the best practices of organizations
- Discuss Toffler’s Stability Zones reduce the levels of stress of employees
Below is the list of course content of our Toffler’S Stability Zones training course
- Understand the concept of Toffler’s Stability Zone
- Why is it considered as a futurist theory?
- What causes elevated levels of stress in employees?
- Understand the relevance between the stress and performance of employees
- How to manage stress and depression at work?
- How Toffler’s theory enables employees to cope up with challenging situations
- Success stories of highly qualified and successful professionals
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Toffler’S Stability Zones course
Toffler’S Stability Zones Learner’s Guide
Toffler’S Stability Zones Key Takeaways Notes
Toffler’S Stability Zones Essentials Ebook
Toffler’S Stability Zones Course Handouts
Toffler’S Stability Zones 30-Day Action Plan
Toffler’S Stability Zones MindMaps Pack
Toffler’S Stability Zones PPT Slides Used During Course
Toffler’S Stability Zones Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Toffler’S Stability Zones E-Learning Course
Toffler’S Stability Zones Online Video Course
Toffler’S Stability Zones Essentials Audiobook
Toffler’S Stability Zones Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Toffler’S Stability Zones training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Toffler’S Stability Zones training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Toffler’S Stability Zones training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Toffler’S Stability Zones course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Toffler’S Stability Zones course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.