Time Management Course in Singapore
As the name implies, to-do list consists of a list of tasks and events that are to be done by an individual within a time frame. To-Do list keeps an individual organized and allows them to prioritize tasks. The tasks that are urgent but cannot be performed can be delegated to other individuals timely. To-do list helps individuals manage their life and it is rewarding. When a task is fulfilled the individual ticks off the tasks and it is encouraging. It provides self-confidence and motivation.
Knowles Training Institute is providing an opportunity to individuals to understand the importance of to-do lists and manage their time effectively. It is necessary for building one’s capacity as a responsible, well-versed and efficient business professional. This is necessary for an individual to progress in the corporate ladder and make a name in the society.
This time management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their time management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this time management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this time management workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our time management course
- Learn how to achieve short-term and long-term goals of an individual
- Understand the different formats and techniques of making to-do list
- Learn the importance of to-do list in the corporate society
- Perform tasks easily and timely
- Ensure timely promotion and career progression
Below is the list of course objectives of our time management course
- Understand the purpose of making to-do lists
- Determine how to make to-do lists effectively and accomplish the set goals timely
- Learn how to use various apps for to-do lists
- Learn how to make to-do lists digitally or in hard form
- Understand the impact of to-do lists in increasing productivity
- Adapt the best practices of making to-do lists
- Enhance accountability and responsibility of employees
Below is the list of course content of our time management training course
- Defining to-do lists and making realistic to-do lists
- Why is it important to prepare a to-do list?
- How to handle tasks effectively?
- How to use different apps for preparing to-do lists?
- Understand how timely work can result in career progression and timely promotion?
- How to apply corrective measures when to-do lists are lagging behind time?
- Case study : Preparing to-do lists
Each participant will receive the following materials for the time management course
Time Management Learner’s Guide
Time Management Key Takeaways Notes
Time Management Essentials Ebook
Time Management Course Handouts
Time Management 30-Day Action Plan
Time Management MindMaps Pack
Time Management PPT Slides Used During Course
Time Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Time Management E-Learning Course
Time Management Online Video Course
Time Management Essentials Audiobook
Time Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this time management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online time management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this time management training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest time management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this time management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.