Timeboxing Course in Singapore
Timeboxing is putting a box around a time frame. Planned activities are limited to be performed in a certain time frame. Timeboxing benefits individuals by saving them from unnecessary distractions and losing focus of the goals. The timeboxing technique has a certain deliverables, budget and deadline requirement. This improves the productivity, efficiency and effectiveness of an individual. It ensures that too much time is not spent on a certain task that is not worthy of it.
Timeboxing is an efficient method to manage the risk of a project. When a certain task is about to exceed its time or budget, corrective measures can be taken timely. Hence the organization does not face a difficult situation. In certain cases, the organizations have to pay a penalty too if they are unable to complete the project on time. Moreover the reputation of the organization is also on stake due to non-fulfilment of projects. Timeboxing technique can also be used in personal lives of individuals.
This timeboxing workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their timeboxing.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this timeboxing course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this timeboxing workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our timeboxing course
- Timeboxing enhances focus, attention span and creativity of employees
- Ensures that the planned task does not increase the allocated budget and time
- Enables employees to produce better quality deliverables due to high levels of concentration
- Enables employees to manage intrusions during their work
- Increases the accountability of the employees
Below is the list of course benefits of our timeboxing objectives
- Determine the principles behind timeboxing
- Appreciate the importance of time management
- Learn the effective method of producing high quality deliverables within the time frame and budget
- Identify the problems at early stages and apply timely corrective measures
- Comprehend the cost and benefit of time management
- Enhance the professionalism of the individuals
- Inculcate accountability and a sense of responsibility among the employees
Below is the list of course benefits of our timeboxing training programme content
- Understand the timeboxing technique and its applicability in organizations
- Understand the time management practices of top notch organizations
- Set budget of important tasks and projects
- Calculate precisely the time required for the project
- Incorporate the element of error while setting budget
- Analyze the quality of the deliverables
- Provide positive feedback to the employees upon successful completion of the tasks
- Identify slow and unmotivated employees and providing them with further training and counselling
- Excel in the corporate environment and stay one step ahead of the rivals
Each participant will receive the following materials for the timeboxing course
Timeboxing Learner’s Guide
Timeboxing Key Takeaways Notes
Timeboxing Essentials Ebook
Timeboxing Course Handouts
Timeboxing 30-Day Action Plan
Timeboxing MindMaps Pack
Timeboxing PPT Slides Used During Course
Timeboxing Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Timeboxing E-Learning Course
Timeboxing Online Video Course
Timeboxing Essentials Audiobook
Timeboxing Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this timeboxing training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online timeboxing training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this timeboxing training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest timeboxing course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this timeboxing course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.