Time Value Of Money Course in Singapore
Time Value Of Money Course in Singapore
Time Value Of Money is..
In this Time Value Of Money course, participants will learn
This Time Value Of Money workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Time Value Of Money.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Time Value Of Money course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Time Value Of Money workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Time Value Of Money course
- Learn the importance of Time Value of Money (TVM)
- Become aware of how TVM affects finance
- Acquire a compressive understanding of TVM
- Grasp the framework of TVM and how to identify it
- Be equipped with using calculations involving TVM
- Comprehend the formula of TVM and how to calculate it
- Adapt to the effect of compounding periods of future value when dealing with TVM
- Have the ability to overcome the nature of investors aiming to receive money today
- Be prepared to make the rational actions when TVM affects debts
- Understand how TVM affects Investments
- Achieve understanding on the different risk involving TVM
- Be ready to apply TVM in an organization or business
Below is the list of course objectives of our Time Value Of Money course
- Discuss the Time Value of Money and its applications to businesses
- Explore how TVM is used in finance
- Test the basic concepts of TVM in various circumstances
- Inspect the elements of the TVM framework
- List the standard calculations used when deriving the TVM
- Teach the formula for TVM
- Explain the effects of compounding periods on future value
- Examine the effects when investors would prefer to acquire money today rather than receive it on later dates
- Analyze how TVM impacts debts
- Observe how investments are affected through TVM
- List the risk that is faced in applying TVM
- Impart basic application of TVM in a business
Below is the list of course content of our Time Value Of Money training course
- What is Time Value of Money (TVM)?
- Why is the Time Value of Money important in finance
- What is the basic concept of Time Value of Money
- Learning the framework of Time Value of Money
- Understanding the standard calculations based on Time Value of Money
- Analysing the formula for TVM in specific scenarios
- Presenting the effect of compounding periods on future value
- Rational investors prefer to receive money today rather than the same amount of money in the future
- Defining the different impacts of TVM on debts
- What is the impact of TVM on investments
- What are the risks involved in Time Value of Money
- How to apply Time Value of Money in business
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Time Value Of Money course
Time Value Of Money Learner’s Guide
Time Value Of Money Key Takeaways Notes
Time Value Of Money Essentials Ebook
Time Value Of Money Course Handouts
Time Value Of Money 30-Day Action Plan
Time Value Of Money MindMaps Pack
Time Value Of Money PPT Slides Used During Course
Time Value Of Money Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Time Value Of Money E-Learning Course
Time Value Of Money Online Video Course
Time Value Of Money Essentials Audiobook
Time Value Of Money Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Time Value Of Money training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Time Value Of Money training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Time Value Of Money training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Time Value Of Money course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Time Value Of Money course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.