Time Management Course in Singapore
“Time and tide waits for none”. As cliché as it sounds, it is a universal fact. In the corporate world, the process of planning and implementing the plans on timely basis is one of the grave tasks faced by organizations. Time is a scarce source for organizations as well as employees.
In modern day organizations, the heaps of tasks received can create a havoc in the mind of the employee. The first step towards time management is concise and crisp planning of the tasks, setting short-term and long-term objectives and working towards them. Time management refers to allocating time to urgent and significant tasks. It enables individuals to make best use of the time.
This time management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their time management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this time management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this time management workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our time management course
- Learn how to prioritize your tasks and manage your time
- Develop strategies to manage procrastination and lack of motivation
- Handle hefty work load with proper time management
- Gain insight on how to achieve short term and long term work and life goals
- Enables employees to plan career progression and enjoy timely promotions and job appraisals
- Enables the organizations to have efficient and motivated work force
Below is the list of course benefits of our time management objectives
- Manage your life and boost self-confidence and motivation
- Identify the importance of time management in day-to-day corporate and personal life
- Overcome the procrastination and laziness
- Avoid “Look Busy Do Nothing” policy
- Improve the quality and accuracy of work
- Build and improve a better reputation at the work place and among the competitors
- Enjoy a competitive edge in the industry due to timely made better decisions
- Allocate time to most urgent and vital tasks
Below is the list of course benefits of our time management training programme content
- Understand the importance of time management
- How to overcome procrastination? What are the drawbacks of being lethargic in an organization?
- Understand the time management practices of top notch organizations
- How time management benefits us in professional and personal life?
- Being true to one self by achieving the professional and personal goals
- Polishing our personality and improving our reputation in the organization
- Strategies of prioritizing tasks in hand
- Workshop : Time Management case studies
- Group Discussion: Learning how to manage a day
Each participant will receive the following materials for the time management course
Time Management Learner’s Guide
Time Management Key Takeaways Notes
Time Management Essentials Ebook
Time Management Course Handouts
Time Management 30-Day Action Plan
Time Management MindMaps Pack
Time Management PPT Slides Used During Course
Time Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Time Management E-Learning Course
Time Management Online Video Course
Time Management Essentials Audiobook
Time Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this time management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online time management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this time management training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest time management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this time management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.