Theory Z Training Course In Singapore
Theory Z Training Course In Singapore
Inspired by McGregor’s Theory X and Theory Y, William Ouchi, who has Japanese blood, suggested that the Western practices in business could benefit more from the Japanese ways. His thoughts were published in his book in 1981 entitled “Theory Z: How American Business Can Meet The Japanese Challenge”.
This time management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their time management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this time management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this time management workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our time management course
- Reduced employee turnover, increased commitment, improved morale and job satisfaction, and drastic increases in productivity
- Employeeshave the opportunity to fully develop their careers at one company
- Employeeswill use Theory Z to “bring up,” train, and develop other employees in a similar fashion
- Employees develop a sense of order, discipline, and a moral obligation to work hard
- Common cultural values should promote greater organizational commitment among employees
- Encourages moderate specialization like the job descriptions of employees are flexible as the management believes that given relevant training, an employee will be able to adapt to a new job role
- Employees have a say in the decision making process as it impacts them in the long-term
- Ensure greater commitment and help achieve individual and organizational goals
- Employees yearn to learn from each other and focus on building cooperative relationships with their peers
- Workers have a greater understanding of their role in an organization and how they can help it reach its goals and are more participative
- Describes the main advantages, drawbacks, success factors and case evidence from some of the market leaders
- Emphasizes a strong company philosophy, a distinct corporate culture, long-range development and employment, consensual decision-making, and moderately specialized career paths
Below is the list of course objectives of our time management course
- Learn about William Ouchi’s Theory Z and how it can be used as a management tool in the workplace
- Helps develop a more dedicated, loyal, and permanent workforce, which benefits the company
- Exhibit a strong, homogeneous set of cultural values that are similar to clancultures
- Emphasize complete socializationof members to achieve congruence of individual and group goals
- Retain some elements of bureaucratic hierarchies, such as formal authority relationships, performance evaluation, and some work specialization
- Promotes stability in the organization and job security among employees
- Emphasizes communication, collaboration, and consensus in decision making in the workplace
- Rely on informal methods of control, but does measure performance through formal mechanisms
- Achieve benefits both in terms of employee satisfaction, motivation, and commitment as well as in terms of financial performance
- Deals with organizational culture, quality that shows how employees view their management their set of beliefs, values and principles
- Ensures that everyone contributes to the successful accomplishment of organizational goals
- Have a high level of confidence in its workers and the workers need to be highly knowledgeable and competent in order to contribute effectively
Below is the list of course content of our time management training course
- Stresses the need to help workers become generalists, rather than specialists
- Views job rotations and continual training as a means of increasing employees’ knowledge of the company and its processes while building a variety of skills and abilities
- Employees seek to build cooperative and intimate working relationships with their coworkers and have a strong desire for affiliation
- Assumes that workers expect reciprocity and support from the company
- Employees value a working environment in which things like family, culture, and traditions are considered to be just as important as the work itself
Components for Theory Z to work
- The company philosophy and culture need to be understood and embodied by all employees
- The organization and management team need to have measures and programs in place to develop employees
- Employees are encouraged and expected to take part in organizational decisions
- Because employees have a greater responsibility in making decisions and understand all aspects of the organization, they ought to be generalists
- The organization shows sincere concern for the health and happiness of its employees and their families
- Employees are empowered to perform tasks the way they see fit, and management is quite hands-off
- The organization recognizes the individual contributions but always within the context of the team as a whole
Each participant will receive the following materials for the time management course
Time Management Learner’s Guide
Time Management Key Takeaways Notes
Time Management Essentials Ebook
Time Management Course Handouts
Time Management 30-Day Action Plan
Time Management MindMaps Pack
Time Management PPT Slides Used During Course
Time Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Time Management E-Learning Course
Time Management Online Video Course
Time Management Essentials Audiobook
Time Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this time management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online time management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this time management training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest time management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this time management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.