Theory X And Theory Y Course in Singapore
Theory X And Theory Y Course in Singapore
Theory X And Theory Y is..
In this Theory X And Theory Y course, participants will learn
This Theory X And Theory Y workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Theory X And Theory Y.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Theory X And Theory Y course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Theory X And Theory Y workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Theory X And Theory Y course
- People can focus on the objectives they pursue through self-direction and self-control
- Encouragement and rewards are used rather than control and coercion
- Employees are given an opportunity to develop themselves and put their capabilities to good use
- Motivation is created because of the individual employee’s involvement and participation
- success of each will largely depend on your team’s needs and wants and your organizational objectives
- Your assumptions and how you assess your people’s needs and wants will likely be the biggest influencers on your management style
- Encapsulate a fundamental distinction between management styles and form the basis for much subsequent writing on the subject
- Assumes that the manager’s role is to organize resources, including people, to best benefit the company
- Have more subordinates and consequently need to delegate some responsibility and decision making to them
- Having the employee set objectives and participate in the process of self-evaluation increases engagement and dedication
- Help a manager to focus on his/her thoughts on the different ways in which individuals relate to and carry out work
- Provide a guiding principle of positive approaches to management and are very easy to understand
Below is the list of course objectives of our Theory X And Theory Y course
- Learn and describe the McGregor Theory X and Theory Y of Douglas McGregor
- Understand the background and the practical basics of these leadership styles
- Arrive at the conclusion that the style of leadership depends on the manager’s perception of people
- Realize that leadership affects employee behavior and will either opt for Theory X or Theory Y
- The approach that you take will have a significant impact on your ability to motivate your team members
- Understand how your perceptions of what motivates them can shape your management style
- Take a more in-depth look at the two different theories, and discover how and when they can be useful in the workplace
- Use a Theory X style of management for new starters who will likely need a lot of guidance, or in a situation that requires you to take control such as a crisis
- Theory Y tends to be favored by organizations that have a flatter structure, and where people at the lower levels are involved in decision making and have some responsibility
- Challenge your assumptions and review your team members’ individual requirements regularly
- Be permissive and seek harmony in the hopes that, in return, employees will cooperate when asked
- align personal goals with organizational goals by using the employee’s own need for fulfillment as the motivator
Below is the list of course content of our Theory X And Theory Y training course
- Autocratic leadership style, close supervision and the hierarchical principle are the key elements
- Starts from the assumption that people are naturally lazy, want to avoid work as much as possible, do not wish to take responsibility, have no ambition and prefer to be supervised
- Pure work motivation consists of financial incentives and people want to avoid work so they must be continually coerced and controlled
- Tend to take a pessimistic view of their people, and assume that they are naturally unmotivated and dislike work
- Think that team members need to be prompted, rewarded or punished constantly to make sure that they complete their tasks
- Authority is rarely delegated, control remains firmly centralized and managers are more authoritarian and actively intervene to get things done
- Assumes that people are inherently happy to work , they want to exert themselves and they are motivated to pursue objectives
- People are prepared to take responsibility for everything they do and use their creativity and they like to take a creative problem solving approach
- Individuals can achieve their own goals by also focusing their efforts on the objectives of the organization they work for
- Assumes that control, rewards and punishments are not the only ways to stimulate people
- Encourages a more collaborative , trust-based relationship between managers and their team members
- Reflects workers’ increasing desire for more meaningful careers that provide them with more than just money
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Theory X And Theory Y course
Theory X And Theory Y Learner’s Guide
Theory X And Theory Y Key Takeaways Notes
Theory X And Theory Y Essentials Ebook
Theory X And Theory Y Course Handouts
Theory X And Theory Y 30-Day Action Plan
Theory X And Theory Y MindMaps Pack
Theory X And Theory Y PPT Slides Used During Course
Theory X And Theory Y Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Theory X And Theory Y E-Learning Course
Theory X And Theory Y Online Video Course
Theory X And Theory Y Essentials Audiobook
Theory X And Theory Y Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Theory X And Theory Y training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Theory X And Theory Y training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Theory X And Theory Y training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Theory X And Theory Y course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Theory X And Theory Y course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.