The Thrifty Manager Course in Singapore
The Thrifty Manager Course in Singapore
The Thrifty Manager is..
In this The Thrifty Manager course, participants will learn
This The Thrifty Manager workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Thrifty Manager.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Thrifty Manager course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Thrifty Manager workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Thrifty Manager course
- Careful preservation of cash and conservative personal finance as essential to survival
- Motivate employees at every level to get creative and invent frugal and sustainable ways to deliver significantly more value to all stakeholders
- Reduce the problems of brand dilution while ensuring greater market coverage
- Help reduce any internal resistance based on the fear of cannibalization
- Align their sales force’s incentive systems with the corporate strategy of doing more with less
- Less chance that you will have to shave costs by other means, such a salary freezes and perk cutbacks
- Can offer an incentive plan that rewards its people for ideas and actions that lead to cost reductions
- Know that a purchase is unnecessary or you will need an item for one occasion only, you find ways not to spend as much as possible
- Builds a sense of responsibility and independence and gives you a good reputation too as you have no cases of bad debts
- Being thrift means bigger saving, which can give your extra mileage for the long run for your company
- Being frugal means you have money saved for itand knowing you can take care of any problem that may arise is a great feeling
- Instead of worrying over finances, you are now taking action to change them
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Thrifty Manager objectives
- Learn how to be a thrifty manager and cut costs the smart way in the workplace
- Look at some easy ways to cut your budget, and offer some suggestions to get you started
- Gain an appreciation for simplicity, conservation and a resistance to waste
- Find creative ways to do more with less by motivating their employees to improve manufacturingand distribution processes
- Create and sustain a frugal culture in their organization that espouses ‘‘doing more with less’’ as its core value
- Recycle, reuse, and repurpose whenever feasible because by going greener, costs get leaner
- Get the best value for a low cost and spending less on the non-essentials
- Consider what situations would be catastrophic to your business and protect yourself with adequate insurance
- Learn the fundamentals of good money management, budgeting, and you may even pay off some debt along the way
- Learn the difference between being cheap and being thrifty and know what’s best for your company
- Enjoying and savoring what you have and getting value out of your time and the things you own
- Focus your energy and time on the areas of finance that will make the biggest difference in your bank account
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Thrifty Manager training programme content
- Establish the essentials to, identify the things your department/company absolutely cannot survive without
- Identify the “luxuries” and look at what’s left from the things you have identified that you couldn’t live without
- Review your ‘maybe’ items, these are the things you are not so sure about to keep spending money on or identify as a ‘luxury’
- Make your office/workplace more eco-friendly as this is often a great way to save money
- Use less costly supplies and instead of buying expensive brands, switch to ones that are economical
- Cross-train your staff where they can learn the skills of a job function different to their own
- Negotiate with your suppliers and secure discounts for early payment or large-quantity purchases
- Buy less expensive equipment and vehicles and purchase cheaper and more fuel-efficient models
- Take advantage of modern technology like making and receiving business calls and messages on the internet
- Get bids on all of your services and shop around for the best prices on everything you need to purchase
- Tell your team what is going on as they probably don’t want information kept from them
- Realize that your team members are a valuable resource and that you can ask them to come up with their own cost-reducing suggestions
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Thrifty Manager course
The Thrifty Manager Learner’s Guide
The Thrifty Manager Key Takeaways Notes
The Thrifty Manager Essentials Ebook
The Thrifty Manager Course Handouts
The Thrifty Manager 30-Day Action Plan
The Thrifty Manager MindMaps Pack
The Thrifty Manager PPT Slides Used During Course
The Thrifty Manager Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Thrifty Manager E-Learning Course
The Thrifty Manager Online Video Course
The Thrifty Manager Essentials Audiobook
The Thrifty Manager Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Thrifty Manager training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Thrifty Manager training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Thrifty Manager training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest The Thrifty Manager course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Thrifty Manager course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.