The Skills Matrix Training Course in Singapore
The Skills Matrix Training Course in Singapore
Knowing the strengths and weaknesses of your workers is essential to work efficiency and productivity. Oftentimes, the factors causing growth stunts and decreased productivity is the lack of monitoring and developing employee skills. The use of a visual guide like the skills matrix shows the skill levels and areas of improvement for employees.
This The Skills Matrix Training workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Skills Matrix Training.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Skills Matrix Training course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Skills Matrix Training workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Skills Matrix Training course
- Update employees’ validated skills improvements and access current information that is greatly simplified
- Training needs and a future training plan are readily available and display people’s proficiency in specified skills and knowledge
- Assign people to the tasks that they’re most interested in and qualified to perform
- Ask people whether they’re interested in the tasks for which they’ve been proposed
- Find out whether employees reflect any information about the extent to which team members have skills and knowledge
- Include knowledge required, problem solving, where to find policies & procedures, safety related skills
- Provide a potential map to the next role and help become a tool to help develop your people
- Identify the gaps in employee training that need to be addressed as a priority for the benefit of the company
- Full awareness of the desired areas of growth and where they need to focus their training efforts
- Enables managers, function or business owners to understand the skill strengths and weaknesses of employees reporting to them
- A rolled-up view of skills and skills gaps across an organization can enable its executives to see areas of skill strength and weakness
- Full awareness of what their ‘role’ entails including the relevant skills competencies required
Below is the list of course objectives of our The Skills Matrix Training course
- Learn about the Skills Matrix and ensure that the internal held skill matrix is constantly updated
- Confirm the skills, knowledge, and interest of your team members and know what each team member can handle
- Consider the possibility of rearranging assignments and ensure a level of consistency across the business
- Determine opinions of the levels of each team member’s skills, knowledge, and interests
- Understand the reasons why these managers assigned the people they did to your project
- Analyze not only the needs of the employee but the needs of the business to cater to these properly
- Know who has none, some or the required knowledge, attitude and skills for the job
- Know how to build a skills matrix which can be of use for the company’s future endeavors especially for its employees
- Use the skills matrix in the effective management and development of employees in an organization
- Provide information on skills and competencies required for the role as individuals, and at a team level
- help in the understanding, develop, deployment and tracking of people and their skills
- identify the skills that job roles require, the skills of individual employees, and any gap between the two
Below is the list of course content of our The Skills Matrix Training training course
- Know what a Skills Matrix is and identify what a competency or skill is
- How to write competence statements and build a competency matrix to use every day
- Identifying training needs through building a skills matrix and pplying the Skills Matrix in the workplace
Steps to prepare a Skills Matrix
- Evaluate which skills are missing to prevent the team from missing deadlines, internal conflict or other cost later on
- evaluate team members on their current skill levels and group into no capability, basic level of capability, intermediate level of capability, and advanced level of capability
- Discuss with each team member his or her skills, knowledge, and interests related to the activities that your project entails
- Determine each person’s level of interest in working on the tasks for which he or she has been proposed
- Consult with team members’ functional managers and/or the people who assigned them to your project
- Identify knowledge gaps or risks and devise a knowledge sharing program to tackle knowledge gaps and risks
- Check to see whether any areas of your organization have already prepared Skills Matrices
- Incorporate all the information you gather in a Skills Matrix, and review with each team member the portion of the matrix that contains his or her information
- visualize what skills are available and what skills are missing by creating a competency matrix
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Skills Matrix Training course
The Skills Matrix Training Learner’s Guide
The Skills Matrix Training Key Takeaways Notes
The Skills Matrix Training Essentials Ebook
The Skills Matrix Training Course Handouts
The Skills Matrix Training 30-Day Action Plan
The Skills Matrix Training MindMaps Pack
The Skills Matrix Training PPT Slides Used During Course
The Skills Matrix Training Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Skills Matrix Training E-Learning Course
The Skills Matrix Training Online Video Course
The Skills Matrix Training Essentials Audiobook
The Skills Matrix Training Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Skills Matrix Training training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Skills Matrix Training training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Skills Matrix Training training course
Contact us for the latest The Skills Matrix Training course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Skills Matrix Training course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.