The Skill/Will Matrix Course in Singapore
The Skill/Will Matrix Course in Singapore
It is not enough to simply have skilled employees. Their willingness to be involved in a task must also be gauged. An employee skilled in programming might still need guidance because of less job experience. The skill/will matrix will provide reliable information on the degree of an employee’s involvement and competence.
This The Skill/Will Matrix workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Skill/Will Matrix.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Skill/Will Matrix course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Skill/Will Matrix workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Skill/Will Matrix course
- Determine the appropriate style of interaction for the manager to adopt
- Assess an individual’s skill level and willingness to perform a specific task
- Identify ways to manage people toward success
- Choose the best management or coaching style to guide others to success
- Help you match a person’s combination of skill level and willingness to four different management or coaching styles
- Match your style of interaction with the player’s readiness for the task
- Contains some coaching techniques to utilize based on where the person falls in the matrix
- Empower and stretch employees and invest time early on in building the skills of employees
- Identify the reasons for the low motivation of employees and develop intrinsic and extrinsic motivations and incentives
- Identify and provide necessary training and tools to complete the tasks assigned to the employees
- Discuss why the tasks assigned are important and why the chosen employee is the best choice for the task
- Help you to create a plan of action to help them to achieve the desired results
Below is the list of course objectives of our The Skill/Will Matrix course
- Learn about the Skill/Will matrix and how it can be applied to your management style in the workplace
- Assess two dimensions; Skill and Will and how they coincide and differ with each other
- Ensure that style of interaction is matched to an employee’s readiness for a particular task
- Assess the employee’s level of skill for dealing with that situation, issue or task and also their level of will
- Plot the level of the employee’s skill against their will and know what kind of performer they are
- Diagnose the employee’s skill and will to accomplish the task to know how they perform in their tasks
- Use the matrix to identify the appropriate style of interaction you will do to your employees
- Agree with your employee which style you will be using and for what reasons
- Ensure you are addressing the employee’s skill and will to execute the specific task in question
- Create a plan of action to help your employees to achieve the desired results of your company
- Understand different types of individuals and learn how to deal with them based on their characteristics
- Apply management or coaching techniques that help your employees perform better
Below is the list of course content of our The Skill/Will Matrix training course
- Know about the Skill/Will matrix and on applying the matrix in the workplace
- Skill is experience with the task, training, knowledge, and natural talents
- Will is the desire or achieve, incentives to do task, security surrounding job, confidence in abilities, and feelings about task
- Matrix can be used to assess your employee’s skill and willingness to do a specific tasks so you can choose how to best manage the employee towards success
- Poor performance (low skill, low will), supervision implies solid guidelines, control and decision-making, is time-consuming and should ideally be viewed as only temporary
- Solid performer (high will, low skill), coaching is aimed at directing and channeling the worker’s actions and supporting him/her in his/her decisions
- Star performer (high will, high skill), manager gives a lot of leeway and responsibilities to his or her employee, and gets involved when called upon
- Under performer (low will, high skill), manager must now instill confidence and enthusiasm in the worker
- Direct, discuss what would motivate employee, set clear rules, methods, and deadlines, and give responsibility and authority for the pieces of tasks employee can do
- Guide, be clear regarding expected outcomes (goals) and limitations of time, budget, etc. and structure tasks to minimize possible risks to employee and company
- Delegate, give responsibility and authority because employee is competent and committed and ask for check-ins at key milestones or when employee has questions
- Excite, discuss why task is important and why employee is best choice andGive responsibility and authority because employee is competent
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Skill/Will Matrix course
The Skill/Will Matrix Learner’s Guide
The Skill/Will Matrix Key Takeaways Notes
The Skill/Will Matrix Essentials Ebook
The Skill/Will Matrix Course Handouts
The Skill/Will Matrix 30-Day Action Plan
The Skill/Will Matrix MindMaps Pack
The Skill/Will Matrix PPT Slides Used During Course
The Skill/Will Matrix Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Skill/Will Matrix E-Learning Course
The Skill/Will Matrix Online Video Course
The Skill/Will Matrix Essentials Audiobook
The Skill/Will Matrix Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Skill/Will Matrix training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Skill/Will Matrix training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Skill/Will Matrix training course
Contact us for the latest The Skill/Will Matrix course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Skill/Will Matrix course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.