The Pomodoro Technique Course in Singapore
Individuals, both in the corporate world and personal lives, get distracted by the juggling between the numbers of tasks in hand and the time frame to complete them. This leads to increased mental fatigue and demotivation among them. Knowles Training Institute is providing a life changing opportunity of learning Pomodoro Technique so that the individuals can take the reins of their life back in their hands.
Pomodoro technique is a time management strategy invented by Franceso Cirillo. The technique got its name from tomato-shaped timer that was used by him to keep track of his studies. In this strategy, individuals’ have to get their work done in short intervals followed by a break. These intervals are called pomodoros. The steps in this strategy can be enlisted as follows:
- The individual has to prepare a comprehensive to-do-list at the start of the day and prioritize the tasks on need-to-do basis.
- Set a timer for 25 minutes and get your hands dirty on the first most important task.
- In order to avoid distractions, write it down and get back to them in break.
- After the timer has rung, the individual takes break of 3-5 minutes.
- After one pomodoro, put a checkmark on paper and after every four checkmarks take a longer break of 15 to 30 minutes.
- Repeat the cycle until all the tasks on the to-do-list are done.
This the pomodoro technique workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their the pomodoro technique.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this the pomodoro technique course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this the pomodoro technique workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our the pomodoro technique course
- Increasing accountability and motivation among the employees
- Enabling individuals to manage intrusions during their work
- Developing a habit among employees of prioritizing their work
- Producing smart workers in an organization and identifying them for promotion
- Maintaining a work life balance and keeping the employees motivated. Hence decreased turnover will be observed in organizations.
Below is the list of course objectives of our the pomodoro technique course
- Establishing the relevance of time management for business professionals
- Developing comprehensive business plans and objectives and faster decision making
- Getting more productive work done in comparatively lesser time
- Gaining competitive advantage in the industry by producing satisfied and smart employees
- Enhancing the professionalism of the individuals
- Inculcating accountability and a sense of responsibility among the employees
- Adopting the best practices of the organizations
Below is the list of course content of our the pomodoro technique training course
- Understanding the backdrop of pomodoro technique
- How a pomodoro technique can be practiced effectively at the work place?
- Understanding the benefit of time management through pomodoro technique
- Developing an improved work-life balance
- Understanding the benefits of motivated and responsible employees to the organization
- Cutting down the inertia phase of lazy and unmotivated employees
- Achieving better working relations with the clients and a positive atmosphere within the organization
- Understanding the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion among the participants on the pros and cons of pomodoro technique
Each participant will receive the following materials for the the pomodoro technique course
The Pomodoro Technique Learner’s Guide
The Pomodoro Technique Key Takeaways Notes
The Pomodoro Technique Essentials Ebook
The Pomodoro Technique Course Handouts
The Pomodoro Technique 30-Day Action Plan
The Pomodoro Technique MindMaps Pack
The Pomodoro Technique PPT Slides Used During Course
The Pomodoro Technique Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Pomodoro Technique E-Learning Course
The Pomodoro Technique Online Video Course
The Pomodoro Technique Essentials Audiobook
The Pomodoro Technique Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this the pomodoro technique training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online the pomodoro technique training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this the pomodoro technique training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest the pomodoro technique course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this the pomodoro technique course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.