The Perma Model Course in Singapore
The Perma Model Course in Singapore
The Perma Model is..
In this The Perma Model course, participants will learn
This The Perma Model workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Perma Model.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Perma Model course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Perma Model workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Perma Model course
- Improves the productivity and efficiency of employees
- Improves the morale and self-confidence of employees
- Focuses on the health and mental well-being of individuals
- Promotes chances of timely promotion and career progression
- Better interpersonal skills at work
- Improved clientele of organization
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Perma Model objectives
- Understand the concept of stress management at workplace
- Understand the Perma Model
- Determine the factors causing stress and how to address them
- Learn the effective method of producing high quality deliverables within the time frame and budget
- Comprehend the effect of stress on personal and professional relations
- Enhance the professionalism of the individuals
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Perma Model training programme content
- What is the Perma Model?
- How many stressful life events were developed?
- What are the points associated with each stressful life event?
- How can participants calculate the total life units?
- Understand what causes stress at work
- How to manage stress at work?
- Role of organizations in assisting employees in handling stress
- Improve working relations with colleagues and clients
- Understand the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Perma Model course
The Perma Model Learner’s Guide
The Perma Model Key Takeaways Notes
The Perma Model Essentials Ebook
The Perma Model Course Handouts
The Perma Model 30-Day Action Plan
The Perma Model MindMaps Pack
The Perma Model PPT Slides Used During Course
The Perma Model Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Perma Model E-Learning Course
The Perma Model Online Video Course
The Perma Model Essentials Audiobook
The Perma Model Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Perma Model training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Perma Model training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Perma Model training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest The Perma Model course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Perma Model course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.