The Margerison-Mccann Team Management Profile Course in Singapore
The Margerison-Mccann Team Management Profile Course in Singapore
Know your team members better by discovering their personalities and the roles they will likely fit in on the team. The success of a team Is not just through talents and skills, but also in the compatibility of their tasks and preferences. With Margerison and McCann’s team management profile, a team can become a powerhouse.
This The Margerison-Mccann Team Management Profile workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Margerison-Mccann Team Management Profile.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Margerison-Mccann Team Management Profile course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Margerison-Mccann Team Management Profile workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Margerison-Mccann Team Management Profile course
- Make sure the team has people who are good at the more general aspects of work – such as brainstorming, problem solving, decision-making, planning, implementing, and fact-checking
- Enhance understanding of an individual’s approach to workenhancing understanding of an individual’s approach to work
- Provide constructive, work-based information outlining an individual’s work preferences
- Bring together a group of people who have the “right” strengths and they can put people in the best position to use these strengths
- Help managers understand why people are motivated to do some things and not others
- Give some insight into each person as both an individual and a team player
- Produce a report mapping a person’s work preferences to the requirements of the job
- Recognize patterns of work preference, it’s much easier to assign tasks that people find motivating and rewarding
- Increased understanding of your team members also helps you prepare development plans that will excite your staff
- Build a strong work relationship – which leads to higher levels of staff satisfaction, productivity, and retention
- Better understand team dynamics and measure team effectiveness
- Help you recognize the roles necessary for your team to operate at its best, and determine which individuals are best for each role
Below is the list of course objectives of our The Margerison-Mccann Team Management Profile course
- Learn about the Team Management profile and how it can be used in the workplace
- Understand how personal energies combine to create great teams and provide better results
- Create the best possible chance of success in teams by creating an environment where teamwork is valued
- Show how people work together to deliver the desired results the company expects from them
- Value difference and see the benefits of multiple and complementary approaches
- Provide a practical toolkit with multi-layered information and advice that can be revisited many times
- Individual and team development balanced by the focus on organizational objectives and performance
- Build balanced teams, fix broken teams, and accelerate and enhance the performance of those teams
- Link with each other in a straightforward way, resolve problems and achieve results
- Focus on the core strengths of the individual and incorporate these to build a strong team
- Bring deeper understanding and appreciation of complex energies that your employees contribute to the team
- Create great teams that work together and sustain long-term success for the organization
Below is the list of course content of our The Margerison-Mccann Team Management Profile training course
- About the Team Management Profiledeveloped by Dr Charles Margerison and Dr Dick McCann
- The Team Management wheel, the most important symbol and tool with the team management profile
- Reporter-adviser, the one who enjoys giving and gathering information
- Creator-innovator likes to come up with new ideas and different approaches to tasks
- Explorer-promoter enjoys exploring possibilities and looking for new opportunities
- Assessor-developer prefers analyzing new opportunities and making them work in practice
- Thruster-organizer is the one who likes to push forward and get results
- Concluder-producer prefers to work in a systematic way to produce work outputs
- Controller-inspector enjoys focusing on the detailed and controlling aspects of work
- Upholder-maintainer likes to uphold standards and values and maintain team excellence
- Using the tool and use the Profiles to examine whether you’ve assigned people to the right tasks
- Applying the Team Management Profile in the workplace by matching and balancing team roles and individual preferences
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Margerison-Mccann Team Management Profile course
The Margerison-Mccann Team Management Profile Learner’s Guide
The Margerison-Mccann Team Management Profile Key Takeaways Notes
The Margerison-Mccann Team Management Profile Essentials Ebook
The Margerison-Mccann Team Management Profile Course Handouts
The Margerison-Mccann Team Management Profile 30-Day Action Plan
The Margerison-Mccann Team Management Profile MindMaps Pack
The Margerison-Mccann Team Management Profile PPT Slides Used During Course
The Margerison-Mccann Team Management Profile Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Margerison-Mccann Team Management Profile E-Learning Course
The Margerison-Mccann Team Management Profile Online Video Course
The Margerison-Mccann Team Management Profile Essentials Audiobook
The Margerison-Mccann Team Management Profile Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Margerison-Mccann Team Management Profile training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Margerison-Mccann Team Management Profile training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Margerison-Mccann Team Management Profile training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest The Margerison-Mccann Team Management Profile course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Margerison-Mccann Team Management Profile course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.