The Inverted-U Model Course in Singapore
The Inverted-U Model Course in Singapore
The Inverted-U Model is..
In this The Inverted-U Model course, participants will learn
This The Inverted-U Model workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Inverted-U Model.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Inverted-U Model course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Inverted-U Model workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Inverted-U Model course
- Enables employees to say ‘no’ to others
- Improves the morale and self-confidence of employees
- Focuses on the health and mental well-being of individuals
- Promotes chances of timely promotion and career progression
- Better interpersonal skills at work
- Improved clientele of organization
- Lowers the anxiety level and stress of employees
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Inverted-U Model objectives
- Understand stress management through ‘The Inverted-U Model’
- Identify the different stages of the model
- Identify the purpose of each stage of the model
- Adopt the attributes required to adopt the technique at work place
- Establish the relevance of stress management for business professionals
- Adopt the best practices of the organizations
- Discuss the major challenges and hurdles faced in a business organization and their responses
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Inverted-U Model training programme content
- Understand the backdrop of ‘The Inverted-U Model’
- How Inverted-U Model can be practiced effectively at the work place?
- Understand the benefit of stress management through this technique
- Understand the different stages of the technique
- Understand the benefits of motivated and responsible employees to the organization
- Achieve better working relations with the clients and a positive atmosphere within the organization
- Understand the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Inverted-U Model course
The Inverted-U Model Learner’s Guide
The Inverted-U Model Key Takeaways Notes
The Inverted-U Model Essentials Ebook
The Inverted-U Model Course Handouts
The Inverted-U Model 30-Day Action Plan
The Inverted-U Model MindMaps Pack
The Inverted-U Model PPT Slides Used During Course
The Inverted-U Model Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Inverted-U Model E-Learning Course
The Inverted-U Model Online Video Course
The Inverted-U Model Essentials Audiobook
The Inverted-U Model Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Inverted-U Model training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Inverted-U Model training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Inverted-U Model training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest The Inverted-U Model course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Inverted-U Model course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.