The Hedgehog Concept Course in Singapore
The Hedgehog Concept Course in Singapore
The Hedgehog Concept is..
In this The Hedgehog Concept course, participants will learn
This The Hedgehog Concept workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Hedgehog Concept.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Hedgehog Concept course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Hedgehog Concept workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Hedgehog Concept course
- Enable companies to review their existing strategies
- Involves the management team in setting the strategy
- Enable companies to analyze their true passion, talents and economic opportunities
- Organizations can focus on the traits in which they are best
- Determine areas to focus the resources of the company
- Fixes the operational problems of the company timely
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Hedgehog Concept objectives
- Understand the concept of the hedgehog concept
- Understand the benefits of it
- Discuss the three spheres of the concept relevant to an organization
- Breaking down the concept of the hedgehog concept in details
- Understand the techniques of obtaining competitive advantage in the industry
- Identify the challenges of the hedgehog concept
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Hedgehog Concept training programme content
- What is the hedgehog concept?
- What are the benefits of the concept in daily routine?
- How to improve the growth of the business?
- How companies raise capital efficiently and effectively through proper planning?
- Success stories of successful organizations who use the hedgehog concept
- Case study and group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Hedgehog Concept course
The Hedgehog Concept Learner’s Guide
The Hedgehog Concept Key Takeaways Notes
The Hedgehog Concept Essentials Ebook
The Hedgehog Concept Course Handouts
The Hedgehog Concept 30-Day Action Plan
The Hedgehog Concept MindMaps Pack
The Hedgehog Concept PPT Slides Used During Course
The Hedgehog Concept Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Hedgehog Concept E-Learning Course
The Hedgehog Concept Online Video Course
The Hedgehog Concept Essentials Audiobook
The Hedgehog Concept Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Hedgehog Concept training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Hedgehog Concept training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Hedgehog Concept training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest The Hedgehog Concept course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Hedgehog Concept course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.