The Grow Model Course in Singapore
The Grow Model Course in Singapore
The Grow Model is..
In this The Grow Model course, participants will learn
This The Grow Model workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Grow Model.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Grow Model course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Grow Model workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Grow Model course
- Help project leaders structure a coaching conversation and empower people to find answers for themselves
- Ask the right questions to help you to structure an effective coaching conversation
- Offer a framework with general questions to elicit goals, obstacles, and options
- Learn through experience: reflection, insight, making choices and pursuing them
- Help you pick the option that suits you best while still considering the obstacles on the way
- Make sure that your motivation for the journey is maximized and is being realized
- Explore what’s really going on for the employee at the moment and learn how to deal with them
- Help the employee to brainstorm what they could do to move themselves forward
- Move on, find an answer and make progress and finish with a positive action
- Provides a powerful tool to highlight, elicit and maximize inner potential through a series of sequential coaching conversations
- The model helps to maximize and maintain personal achievement and productivity
- Promote a deeper awareness and responsibility and encourages proactive behavior, as well as resulting in practical techniques to accomplish goals and overcome obstacles
Below is the list of course objectives of our The Grow Model course
- Learn about the GROW model and help employees improve their performance
- Know how to coach effectively and have a structured strategy in coaching
- Lead to a clearly defined end result through four phases and identify problems and generate ideas for solutions
- Provide a dynamic vehicle for his client’s development and define the goal of the coaching trajectory
- Stimulate self-evaluation with his client and identify the obstacles that have been holding the client back
- Generate ideas that can contribute to the solution of the problem and convert it into a concrete plan of action
- Ensure that you’re committed to making the journey, and are prepared for the obstacles that you could meet on the way
- Guide your employees in the right direction, without actually making decisions for him/her
- Use the model to help team members improve performance, and to help them plan for and reach their longer-term career objectives
- Help employees make better decisions, solve problems that are holding them back, learn new skills, and otherwise progress their careers
- Arm yourself with some proven techniques, practice, and trust your instincts so you can become a great coach
- Promote confidence and self-motivation, leading to increased productivity and personal satisfaction
Below is the list of course content of our The Grow Model training course
- About the GROW model and the importance of coaching your employees in the work environment
- Address your own challenges and issues so you’ll learn how to ask the most helpful questions
- Asking the right questions for each of the stages and apply the GROW model in the workplace
- Goal has to be defined in such a way that it is very clear to the client when they have achieved it
- Reality is where the client is now, what their issues are, their challenges, and how far away are they from their goal
- Options, find ways of dealing with the obstacles if they are to make progress
- Will, convert options into action steps which will take the person to their desired goal
How to use the tool
- Establish the goal, look at the behavior that you want to change, and then structure this change as a goal that she wants to achieve
- Examine the current reality, ask your team member to describe his current reality and the solution may start to emerge
- Explore the options, determine what is possible – meaning all of the possible options for reaching her objective
- Establish the will and get your team member to commit to specific actions in order to move forward towards his goal
- Provide some accountability, and allow him to change his approach if the original plan isn’t working
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Grow Model course
The Grow Model Learner’s Guide
The Grow Model Key Takeaways Notes
The Grow Model Essentials Ebook
The Grow Model Course Handouts
The Grow Model 30-Day Action Plan
The Grow Model MindMaps Pack
The Grow Model PPT Slides Used During Course
The Grow Model Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Grow Model E-Learning Course
The Grow Model Online Video Course
The Grow Model Essentials Audiobook
The Grow Model Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Grow Model training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Grow Model training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Grow Model training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest The Grow Model course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Grow Model course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.