The Flow Model Course in Singapore
‘Go with the flow’ is an established saying which means to stay in the present and respond to events with full positive state of mind. Sometimes we tend to clog our minds with worries and troubles related to future that might never happen in real.
Flow model was developed by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi and he described eight emotional states of mind including apathy, boredom, relaxation, worry, control, anxiety, arousal and flow. In this course, participants will learn about creativity and well-being at work place.
This the flow model workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their the flow model.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this the flow model course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this the flow model workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our the flow model course
- Develops the trait of happiness and positive emotions in participants
- Enables employees to cope up with the environment in a better way
- Improves the performance of the employees at work
- Assists in setting realistic challenges
- Produce smart workers in an organization and identifying them for promotion
Below is the list of course benefits of our the flow model objectives
- Learn about the flow model
- Benefits of the flow model
- Importance of positive emotions in both personal and professional life
- Understand the eight emotional states of mind in detail
- Cope up with challenging scenarios and meet crucial deadlines
- Enhance the professionalism of the individuals
- Inculcate accountability and a sense of responsibility among the employees
- Adopt the best practices of the organizations
Below is the list of course benefits of our the flow model training programme content
- Understand the backdrop of flow model
- What are the benefits of adopting the technique?
- Discuss eight emotional states of mind in detail
- How flow model enhances the performance of employees at work?
- How flow model can be practiced effectively at the work place?
- Relation of flow model and coping negative emotions
- Achieve better working relations with the clients
- Understand the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the the flow model course
The Flow Model Learner’s Guide
The Flow Model Key Takeaways Notes
The Flow Model Essentials Ebook
The Flow Model Course Handouts
The Flow Model 30-Day Action Plan
The Flow Model MindMaps Pack
The Flow Model PPT Slides Used During Course
The Flow Model Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Flow Model E-Learning Course
The Flow Model Online Video Course
The Flow Model Essentials Audiobook
The Flow Model Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this the flow model training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online the flow model training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this the flow model training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest the flow model course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this the flow model course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.