The Feedback Matrix Course in Singapore
The Feedback Matrix Course in Singapore
The Feedback Matrix is..
In this The Feedback Matrix course, participants will learn
This The Feedback Matrix workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Feedback Matrix.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Feedback Matrix course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Feedback Matrix workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Feedback Matrix course
- Learn the value of high support
- Learn the value of high challenge
- Understand why high support requires high challenge
- Understand the results when this combination is not met
- Recognise the need for all matrix elements to fall into place
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Feedback Matrix objectives
- Understand why the successfulness of feedback requires the feedback-giver to offer support
- Recognise that without support, feedback can simply cause apathy, monotony or stress
- Interpret the ways in which support can be offered
- Learn ways to give challenges that inspire rather than frighten people
- Find ways to illustrate that feedback is for the receiver’s benefit as much as the giver’s
- Monitor the impact of change that occurs in association with the given feedback
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Feedback Matrix training programme content
- Feedback and Criticism: What’s the difference?
- Ensuring feedback transforms to improvement
- Cultivating examples of malpractice or error
- Finding the root of an issue
- Making Plans: How to avoid the need for negative feedback
- Why both positive and negative feedback is important
- Reflection as a tool for moving past the feedback process
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Feedback Matrix course
The Feedback Matrix Learner’s Guide
The Feedback Matrix Key Takeaways Notes
The Feedback Matrix Essentials Ebook
The Feedback Matrix Course Handouts
The Feedback Matrix 30-Day Action Plan
The Feedback Matrix MindMaps Pack
The Feedback Matrix PPT Slides Used During Course
The Feedback Matrix Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Feedback Matrix E-Learning Course
The Feedback Matrix Online Video Course
The Feedback Matrix Essentials Audiobook
The Feedback Matrix Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Feedback Matrix training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Feedback Matrix training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Feedback Matrix training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest The Feedback Matrix course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Feedback Matrix course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.