The Ethical Leader Course in Singapore
The Ethical Leader Course in Singapore
The Ethical Leader is..
In this The Ethical Leader course, participants will learn
This The Ethical Leader workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Ethical Leader.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Ethical Leader course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Ethical Leader workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Ethical Leader course
- Promotes sharing of ideas among the employees
- Fosters team building and cooperation
- Enables employees to cope up with the environment in a better way
- Improves the performance of the employees at work
- Assists in setting realistic challenges
Below is the list of course objectives of our The Ethical Leader course
- Define an ethical leader
- Identify the skillset and traits of an ethical leader
- Determine the techniques to practice ethical leadership in company
- Identify the benefits of ethical leadership for the team and company
- Identify the attributes of transition from an individual contributor to an impactful leader
- Understand the process of becoming an ethical leadership
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our The Ethical Leader training course
- Who is an ethical leader?
- How he ensures timely achievement of the goals of a company?
- What are the benefits of being an ethical leader?
- Which ethical practices do the ethical leader follow?
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Ethical Leader course
The Ethical Leader Learner’s Guide
The Ethical Leader Key Takeaways Notes
The Ethical Leader Essentials Ebook
The Ethical Leader Course Handouts
The Ethical Leader 30-Day Action Plan
The Ethical Leader MindMaps Pack
The Ethical Leader PPT Slides Used During Course
The Ethical Leader Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Ethical Leader E-Learning Course
The Ethical Leader Online Video Course
The Ethical Leader Essentials Audiobook
The Ethical Leader Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Ethical Leader training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Ethical Leader training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Ethical Leader training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest The Ethical Leader course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Ethical Leader course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.