The Delegation Dilemma Course in Singapore
The Delegation Dilemma Course in Singapore
Are you a person who prefers doing the tasks alone thinking that it’ll be simpler and faster that way? Are you afraid of delegating tasks because others might mess them up? If so, then you have delegation dilemmas. Take this course and learn how to overcome this fear of giving up a certain kind of control to finishing tasks.
This The Delegation Dilemma workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Delegation Dilemma.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Delegation Dilemma course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Delegation Dilemma workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Delegation Dilemma course
- Get to the heart of what separates a good company from a great company
- The presence of effective delegation is a positive sign of a well-run enterprise, organization or business
- Expand abilities as a leader and as and effective delegator in the workplace
- Develop a deeper understanding of business-critical areas and enable employees to develop themselves professionally
- Focus on the agency’s strategic needs and more tactical focus on driving the day-to-day business
- Encourage employees to put their unique footprint on the task and increase employees’ job satisfaction
- Help devise solutions to implement in the workplace and build your team’s confidence
- Minimize members’ need to consult you in the future with their projects and works assigned
- Ensure that employees have the chance to grow and enjoy greater job satisfaction
- Increased available time for more strategic thinking and development opportunities for you, the team and the organization
- Your own reputation will improve as being a trusting manager and someone who invests in the development of the team
- builds leadership capability and leadership strength for the person delegating, and is a key ingredient to developing peoples skills and responsibilities, strengthening team cohesion and motivating people to do their best
Below is the list of course objectives of our The Delegation Dilemma course
- Learn about delegation dilemma and how it can be applied in the work environment
- Define what it is we really need in an employee and grow to be a thriving, productive, and inspirational manager
- Share responsibility with my leadership team and realize that delegation is vital to a company’s success
- Know when to let go and when to continue leading or coaching and guide your team by asking the right questions
- Establish communication protocols that allow for open, frequent information-sharing among employees
- Ensure that everyone feels connected, informed and affiliated and enable people to learn new skills
- Help you become a stronger leader and to focus on the big picture by accepting increasing amounts of responsibility and autonomy
- Delegate to in-house employees or outsourcing to capable people you can trust to take care of certain aspects of running the business
- Avoid failure to achieve outcomes, communication shortcomings, degradation of trust, possible leadership failure and all round organizational turmoil
- Become part of the leaders “tool kit” then the positive benefits will be forthcoming both for the leader and the enterprise
- Understand that prior to any delegation activity, an understanding of the form of delegation needs to be determined and clearly articulated
- Delegate all things other than those things that only you can add value to or accomplish in your role
Below is the list of course content of our The Delegation Dilemma training course
- About delegation dilemma and learn how to delegate effectively with your employees
- Ask the recipient what level of support/communication they want and reward effort and results
- Identify the areas in which you excel and bring the most value to figure out the best way to spend your time
- Identify the reasons behind their need for control and apply approaches for dealing with those reasons effectively
- Focus on the areas where the gap between what they could produce and what others could produce is the biggest
- determine what you can delegate by asking where your impact is greater than your staff’s
- Ensure your goals are met while empowering their staff members to take on greater responsibilities
- Strengthen teams so that there would be actual people to whom you feel confident delegating
- take the next step themselves and trust others to get the work done
- set clear expectations and taking the time to check in during the process
- ensure projects stay on track and meets goals and gain the confidence to delegate more and bigger tasks
- Slowly wean from the “I have to do it all” mindset and find that the work will still be done at the expected level of quality
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Delegation Dilemma course
The Delegation Dilemma Learner’s Guide
The Delegation Dilemma Key Takeaways Notes
The Delegation Dilemma Essentials Ebook
The Delegation Dilemma Course Handouts
The Delegation Dilemma 30-Day Action Plan
The Delegation Dilemma MindMaps Pack
The Delegation Dilemma PPT Slides Used During Course
The Delegation Dilemma Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Delegation Dilemma E-Learning Course
The Delegation Dilemma Online Video Course
The Delegation Dilemma Essentials Audiobook
The Delegation Dilemma Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Delegation Dilemma training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Delegation Dilemma training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Delegation Dilemma training course
Contact us for the latest The Delegation Dilemma course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Delegation Dilemma course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.