The Cedar™ Feedback Model Course in Singapore
The Cedar™ Feedback Model Course in Singapore
The Cedar™ Feedback Model, developed by Anna Wildman in 2003, is a comprehensive feedback tool which stands for Context, Examples, Diagnosis, Actions, Review. This kind of feedback is ideal for an in-depth look at what individuals want to say and also encourages them to dissect their past behaviors and performances.
This The Cedar™ Feedback Model workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Cedar™ Feedback Model.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Cedar™ Feedback Model course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Cedar™ Feedback Model workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Cedar™ Feedback Model course
- Learn how to contextualise an issue
- Cultivate examples of issues
- Understand what causes issues
- Interpret ways to overcome issues
- Learn to look back, look at the present, and look at the future
Below is the list of course objectives of our The Cedar™ Feedback Model course
- Understand that giving feedback serves the purpose of improvement
- Recognise that people only accept feedback if it is justified and proved as existent
- Learn to illustrate the bigger picture with smaller examples
- Understand why focusing on smaller examples individually leaves confused and unhappy feedback receivers
- Understand that feedback without suggestions for improvement simply comes across as criticism
- Implementing actions that will avoid the need for CEDAR in the future
Below is the list of course content of our The Cedar™ Feedback Model training course
- What is CEDAR?
- Why does CEDAR get results?
- The effects of positive and negative feedback
- Why interpreting feedback positively benefits the business as a whole
- What is over-flattery and what is high support?
- Why high challenge is not the same as over-work
- Competitive advantage through CEDAR
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Cedar™ Feedback Model course
The Cedar™ Feedback Model Learner’s Guide
The Cedar™ Feedback Model Key Takeaways Notes
The Cedar™ Feedback Model Essentials Ebook
The Cedar™ Feedback Model Course Handouts
The Cedar™ Feedback Model 30-Day Action Plan
The Cedar™ Feedback Model MindMaps Pack
The Cedar™ Feedback Model PPT Slides Used During Course
The Cedar™ Feedback Model Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Cedar™ Feedback Model E-Learning Course
The Cedar™ Feedback Model Online Video Course
The Cedar™ Feedback Model Essentials Audiobook
The Cedar™ Feedback Model Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Cedar™ Feedback Model training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Cedar™ Feedback Model training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Cedar™ Feedback Model training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest The Cedar™ Feedback Model course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Cedar™ Feedback Model course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.