The Art Of Filing Course in Singapore
All organizations need their work to be documented in files. Filing is a boring process in itself but various filing expertise can reduce the time and increase efficiency of employees. Unorganized files result in time wastage and creating stress during the work day.
In this course, participants will learn the easy and professional hacks of filing documents and maintaining them in an organized manner. In older times, people used to file their papers and cabinets however in the current era employees file their documents and files in their computers mainly. This course enables participants to manage both digital and hard-file documents in an organized manner.
This the art of filing workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their the art of filing.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this the art of filing course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this the art of filing workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our the art of filing course
- Reduces stress and makes the computer faster and easier to use
- Makes the function of search easier
- Enables the participants to reuse the files and templates easily
- Reduces the time of performing tasks and make them organized
- Enhances the reputation of employees at the work place
- Produce smart workers in an organization and identifying them for promotion
Below is the list of course benefits of our the art of filing objectives
- Develop the basic skillset of filing documents
- Discuss different ways of documentation
- Highlight the benefits of effective documentation at work
- Strategic naming of files and folders
- Understand the techniques of drop box and file sync with other devices
- Differentiate personal and professional documents
- Adopt the best practices of the organizations
Below is the list of course benefits of our the art of filing training programme content
- Understand the art of filing documents
- What are the benefits of organized and well-maintained files?
- Use of short-cuts and favorites when organizing the files
- Learn about automated organization of files
- Effect of filing on reduction of stress in employees at work place
- Identify employees for promotion
- Understand the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the the art of filing course
The Art Of Filing Learner’s Guide
The Art Of Filing Key Takeaways Notes
The Art Of Filing Essentials Ebook
The Art Of Filing Course Handouts
The Art Of Filing 30-Day Action Plan
The Art Of Filing MindMaps Pack
The Art Of Filing PPT Slides Used During Course
The Art Of Filing Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Art Of Filing E-Learning Course
The Art Of Filing Online Video Course
The Art Of Filing Essentials Audiobook
The Art Of Filing Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this the art of filing training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online the art of filing training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this the art of filing training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest the art of filing course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this the art of filing course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.