The Approchable Leader Course in Singapore
The Approchable Leader Course in Singapore
The Approchable Leader is..
In this The Approchable Leader course, participants will learn
This The Approchable Leader workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Approchable Leader.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Approchable Leader course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Approchable Leader workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Approchable Leader course
- Enhances the ease of the team
- Fosters the trust among employees within the company
- Gets the best in the people of his team
- Solves the problems and concerns of people
- Improves the reputation and profitability of the company
- Reduces the turnover of employees
Below is the list of course objectives of our The Approchable Leader course
- Understand the leadership style of an approachable leader
- Determine the benefits and drawbacks of this leadership style
- Develop strategies on how to become an approachable leader
- Identify the techniques to adopt the traits of an approachable leader
- Determine the methodologies through which approachable leaders bring specific strengths to the team
- Understand the proactive approach of approachable leaders
- Adopt the best practices of the organizations
Below is the list of course content of our The Approchable Leader training course
- Who is an approachable leader?
- What skillset does an approachable leader possess?
- How is he beneficial for the organization?
- Which practices are followed by an approachable leader?
- Group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Approchable Leader course
The Approchable Leader Learner’s Guide
The Approchable Leader Key Takeaways Notes
The Approchable Leader Essentials Ebook
The Approchable Leader Course Handouts
The Approchable Leader 30-Day Action Plan
The Approchable Leader MindMaps Pack
The Approchable Leader PPT Slides Used During Course
The Approchable Leader Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Approchable Leader E-Learning Course
The Approchable Leader Online Video Course
The Approchable Leader Essentials Audiobook
The Approchable Leader Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Approchable Leader training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Approchable Leader training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Approchable Leader training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest The Approchable Leader course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Approchable Leader course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.