The ABC Technique Course in Singapore
The ABC Technique Course in Singapore
The ABC Technique is..
In this The ABC Technique course, participants will learn
This The ABC Technique workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The ABC Technique.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The ABC Technique course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The ABC Technique workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The ABC Technique course
- Enable employees to manage their stress
- Enables the individuals to become more realistic and rational in decision making and planning process
- Inculcates self-confidence and self-worth in employees
- Reduces stress and depression
- Boosts morale of the employees at the workplace
- Improves the health of employees and reduces the anger and depression
- Improves the work value and competence of employees
Below is the list of course benefits of our The ABC Technique objectives
- Develop an understanding of ABC Technique of stress-management
- Understand how ABC model can reduce stress
- Understand the different belief systems
- Learn how to have a positive mind-frame at work
- Promotes chances of timely career progression
- Learn to work on suggestions and accepting criticism
- Adopt best practices of organization in handling stress
Below is the list of course benefits of our The ABC Technique training programme content
- Understand the backdrop of ABC technique
- What is stress and causes of stress at work?
- What are the traditional ways to manage stress?
- How organizations can assist employees in stress-management?
- What are the disadvantages of stress?
- What are the different steps of the model?
- How this model can assist in stress management
- Group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The ABC Technique course
The ABC Technique Learner’s Guide
The ABC Technique Key Takeaways Notes
The ABC Technique Essentials Ebook
The ABC Technique Course Handouts
The ABC Technique 30-Day Action Plan
The ABC Technique MindMaps Pack
The ABC Technique PPT Slides Used During Course
The ABC Technique Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The ABC Technique E-Learning Course
The ABC Technique Online Video Course
The ABC Technique Essentials Audiobook
The ABC Technique Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The ABC Technique training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The ABC Technique training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The ABC Technique training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest The ABC Technique course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The ABC Technique course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.