The 360° Leader Course in Singapore
The 360° Leader Course in Singapore
The 360° Leader is..
In this The 360° Leader course, participants will learn
This The 360° Leader workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The 360° Leader.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The 360° Leader course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The 360° Leader workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The 360° Leader course
- Enhances the capability to understand other person’s point of view within the team
- Enhances the habit of volunteering to lead among participants
- Improves the focus on the team and company’s goals
- Enhances the habit of looking for opportunities to stand out
- Enhances the integrity and excellence of employees
Below is the list of course objectives of our The 360° Leader course
- Understand the concept of 360 degree leader
- Determine the characteristics and skillsets of a 360 degree leader
- Identify different methodologies to become a 360 degree leader
- Assess the appropriateness of methodology used
- Establish the relevance of effective leadership and better culture of a team
- Perform team building activities for enhanced leadership in practical scenarios
- Adopt best practices of various organizations and multinationals
Below is the list of course content of our The 360° Leader training course
- Who is a 360 degree leader and how to attain the skills?
- How to develop these leadership skills to achieve the goals?
- What are the attributes and soft skills a leader possess?
- How the employees get influenced by a leader?
- Case study of a 360 degree leader
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The 360° Leader course
The 360° Leader Learner’s Guide
The 360° Leader Key Takeaways Notes
The 360° Leader Essentials Ebook
The 360° Leader Course Handouts
The 360° Leader 30-Day Action Plan
The 360° Leader MindMaps Pack
The 360° Leader PPT Slides Used During Course
The 360° Leader Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The 360° Leader E-Learning Course
The 360° Leader Online Video Course
The 360° Leader Essentials Audiobook
The 360° Leader Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The 360° Leader training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The 360° Leader training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The 360° Leader training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest The 360° Leader course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The 360° Leader course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.