Teaching Complex Topics Course in Singapore
Teaching Complex Topics Course in Singapore
The goal of teaching is to break down complex topics into simplified, easily understandable items. Complex topics are often overwhelming at first glance but with the right approach and an attentive teacher, learning about them can become an experience that could be applied again the next time another one is encountered.
This Teaching Complex Topics workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Teaching Complex Topics.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Teaching Complex Topics course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Teaching Complex Topics workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Teaching Complex Topics course
- Employ effective strategies of engagement to increase student achievement and engagement when delivering complex topics.
- Incorporate digital tools in learning to develop hybrid learning materials and programs that simplify complex topics.
- Apply effective facilitation skills to improve connection between facilitators and students.
- Employ blended learning to enhance student confidence and independence in learning complex topics.
- Apply knowledge acquired on how to handle complex topics to develop relevant instructional materials that meet students’ learning needs.
- Merge traditional and digital tools to create learning environments that stimulate learning.
- Improve strategies and activities for learning through use of technology.
- Apply effective approaches to teach complex topics in developing effective learning resources and programs.
- Employ scaffolding tactics to improve student class and subject performance.
- Deliver online learning to motivate students to enjoy learning complex topics.
- Set learning objectives to improve facilitation of complex topics during learning.
- Enhance effective communication of ideas between facilitator and students through question and answer method.
- Anticipate problems to arise in complex topics in order to establish ways to effectively encourage student participation in learning.
- Incorporate continuous assessments to measure students’ understanding of complex topics and improve students’ performance.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Teaching Complex Topics course
- Learn the meaning of complex topics and principles for implementing complex topics.
- Learn how to write and set objectives for teaching complex topics
- Understand effective approaches to teaching complex topics.
- Understanding the components and features of complex topics.
- Know the significance of using a unit planner in facilitating lessons on complex topics.
- Understand the value of planning complex units through backward planning.
- Know how to write essential questions for delivering complex topics to learners.
- Understand the role of students in learning complex units in academic institutions.
- Know how to anticipate and effectively handle potential problems of complex units
- Know how to create assessments to measure learners’ understanding of complex topics
- Know how to plan lessons for complex topics through Universal Design of Learning.
- Learn how to help learners to understand complex topics through Scaffolding method.
- Know the traditional and digital tools that aid teaching of complex topics.
Below is the list of course content of our Teaching Complex Topics training course
- What is the meaning of complex topics? What are the principles for implementing complex topics?
- How do instructors write and set objectives for teaching complex topics?
- What are the effective approaches to teaching complex topics?
- What are the components and features of complex topics?
- What is the significance of using a unit planner to prepare lessons on complex topics?
- What is the value of planning complex units through backward planning?
- How do instructors write essential questions for delivering complex topics to learners?
- What is the role of students in learning complex units in academic institutions?
- How do instructors anticipate and effectively handle potential problems of complex units?
- What types and methods of assessments do instructors use to measure learners’ understanding of complex topics?
- How do instructors use Universal Design of Learning to plan lessons for complex topics?
- How do instructors help learners to understand complex topics through Scaffolding method?
- What are the traditional and digital tools that aid teaching of complex topics?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Teaching Complex Topics course
Teaching Complex Topics Learner’s Guide
Teaching Complex Topics Key Takeaways Notes
Teaching Complex Topics Essentials Ebook
Teaching Complex Topics Course Handouts
Teaching Complex Topics 30-Day Action Plan
Teaching Complex Topics MindMaps Pack
Teaching Complex Topics PPT Slides Used During Course
Teaching Complex Topics Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Teaching Complex Topics E-Learning Course
Teaching Complex Topics Online Video Course
Teaching Complex Topics Essentials Audiobook
Teaching Complex Topics Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Teaching Complex Topics training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Teaching Complex Topics training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Teaching Complex Topics training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Teaching Complex Topics course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Teaching Complex Topics course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.