Talent Management Course in Singapore
Talent Management Course in Singapore
Talent Management is..
In this Talent Management course, participants will learn
This Talent Management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Talent Management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Talent Management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Talent Management workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Talent Management course
- Attain the needed understanding of what is talent management the need to develop talented employees
- Gain the necessary skills to use talent management as an effective business strategy
- Effectively use the Employee Lifecycle Mode to streamline hiring and leadership succession processes
- Grasp the core components of talent management and how to implement each
- Learn the concepts of Organization Development Services and how to apply it in an organization
- Develop an effective Career Pathing of an organization for employees to select
- Master the skill to create professional development courses that aims to maximize employee development
- Create helpful learning opportunities that can further develop employees
- Prevent setting poor talent management goals that could lead to ineffective application
- Be motivated to create a growing and visibly effective talent management plan
- Experience a long term application of talent management in your company
- Adapt to the different changes in structures in order to maintain and sustain a talent management system
Below is the list of course objectives of our Talent Management course
- Explore what talent management is and how it us used to recruit, retain and develop employees
- Orient how talent management can be used as a business strategy to ensure top talent recruits in an organization
- Explain the different strategies of using the employee lifecycle model to motivate employees
- Teach the core components of talent management and how to implement each
- Distinguish the tools used in Organization Development Services to assess and improve the organization
- Present an effective Career Pathing of an organization for employees to select
- Describe the learning opportunities that employees should have in an organization
- Analyze the different steps and processes involved in a Talent Management program
- Discuss the talent management objectives and how to set goals
- Impart how practicing poor talent management can ultimately waste a lot of time
- Analyze the different errors commonly made in Talent Management
- Explain how to build and maintain an effective and working Talent Management system
Below is the list of course content of our Talent Management training course
- Defining what is talent management and an organization’s commitment to develop talented employees
- Understanding talent management as a business strategy that retain most talented and skilled employees
- Identifying new strategic goals to streamline hiring and leadership succession processes using the employee lifecycle model
- What are the core components of talent management and how it is implemented in an organization
- Understanding the concept of Organization Development Services that assist in improving their organizational effectiveness
- What is Career Pathing and its role in talent management
- Learning about professional development courses and opportunities for employees growth
- What are the processes involved in a talent management system
- Describing an effective talent management that contribute to a variety of strategic objectives
- Understanding poor talent management and how it affects your business
- Practices on how to build and sustain a strong talent pipeline
- Integrating talent management fully for the benefits of an organization
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Talent Management course
Talent Management Learner’s Guide
Talent Management Key Takeaways Notes
Talent Management Essentials Ebook
Talent Management Course Handouts
Talent Management 30-Day Action Plan
Talent Management MindMaps Pack
Talent Management PPT Slides Used During Course
Talent Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Talent Management E-Learning Course
Talent Management Online Video Course
Talent Management Essentials Audiobook
Talent Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Talent Management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Talent Management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Talent Management training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Talent Management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Talent Management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.