Surviving Long Work Hours Course in Singapore
Surviving Long Work Hours Course in Singapore
At one point or another, there will come a time in your career where we have to put in long hours at work to finish a project or task. Whichever the reason for your stay, you want to make sure that staying long hours at work will not make you put your health at risk.
This Surviving Long Work Hours workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Surviving Long Work Hours.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Surviving Long Work Hours course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Surviving Long Work Hours workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Surviving Long Work Hours course
- Increases efficiency and effectiveness of employees at work
- Overcome distractions and hurdles on routine basis
- Learn to take well-earned breaks and reward yourself
- Learn to schedule and prioritize the tasks regularly
- Increases the chances of recognition at work and achieving your dreams
Below is the list of course objectives of our Surviving Long Work Hours course
- Understand methods of surviving long work hours
- Identify the benefits of planning prior to execution of tasks
- Identify the traits required for increasing productivity at work
- Determine the role of co-workers and office environment in enhancing productivity of employees
- Discussing the hurdles in being highly productive
- Discuss how to enhance the chances of promotion and career progression
- Understand how to achieve work-life balance
Below is the list of course content of our Surviving Long Work Hours training course
- Understand the concept of surviving long work hours
- Devise the ways of having self-discipline
- What hinders the performance of employees at work place?
- Understand the relevance between the motivation and performance of employees
- Benefits of productivity at work
- How to manage stress and depression at work?
- Success stories of highly qualified and successful professionals
- Develop motivated employee habits
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Surviving Long Work Hours course
Surviving Long Work Hours Learner’s Guide
Surviving Long Work Hours Key Takeaways Notes
Surviving Long Work Hours Essentials Ebook
Surviving Long Work Hours Course Handouts
Surviving Long Work Hours 30-Day Action Plan
Surviving Long Work Hours MindMaps Pack
Surviving Long Work Hours PPT Slides Used During Course
Surviving Long Work Hours Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Surviving Long Work Hours E-Learning Course
Surviving Long Work Hours Online Video Course
Surviving Long Work Hours Essentials Audiobook
Surviving Long Work Hours Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Surviving Long Work Hours training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Surviving Long Work Hours training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Surviving Long Work Hours training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Surviving Long Work Hours course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Surviving Long Work Hours course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.