Surviving Business Travel Course in Singapore
Surviving Business Travel Course in Singapore
Traveling on business trips may seem like a dreamy part of the job, but that’s easier said than done. If you’re someone who’s constantly flying in and out of the country, dealing with work demands with the unavoidable travel delays might be too much to take in. In this article, we will give you tips to make your business trips go as smooth as you expect it to be.
This Surviving Business Travel workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Surviving Business Travel.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Surviving Business Travel course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Surviving Business Travel workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Surviving Business Travel course
- Increases the productivity and motivation of employees
- Reduces stress and overwhelming feeling while travelling
- Meeting all the crucial deadlines and work commitments
- Enables employee to maintain better work relations with clients and supervisors
- Enables individuals to manage intrusions during their work
- Produce smart workers in an organization and identifying them for promotion
Below is the list of course objectives of our Surviving Business Travel course
- Plan the trip ahead of time using the best possible resources of information
- Make use of the apps and websites available for planning travel trips
- Make sure to set internet on your phone and schedule destinations having wifi
- Prepare gadgets for the trip
- Properly designate working and non-working time
- Practice self-discipline during the working time
- Maintain a to-do list and prioritize tasks
- Stay open-minded and free of stress
Below is the list of course content of our Surviving Business Travel training course
- Understand the basics of work-life balance
- Evaluate the need of necessary and unnecessary travelling
- Communicate properly with the supervisors
- Plan the trip properly beforehand taking help from trip advisors and different websites
- Sync all the devices with same to-do lists and calendars
- Keep all the ideas in one place
- Maintain back-up of all the files
- Arrange all the gadgets necessary for travelling and working while travel
- Case study and group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Surviving Business Travel course
Surviving Business Travel Learner’s Guide
Surviving Business Travel Key Takeaways Notes
Surviving Business Travel Essentials Ebook
Surviving Business Travel Course Handouts
Surviving Business Travel 30-Day Action Plan
Surviving Business Travel MindMaps Pack
Surviving Business Travel PPT Slides Used During Course
Surviving Business Travel Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Surviving Business Travel E-Learning Course
Surviving Business Travel Online Video Course
Surviving Business Travel Essentials Audiobook
Surviving Business Travel Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Surviving Business Travel training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Surviving Business Travel training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Surviving Business Travel training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Surviving Business Travel course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Surviving Business Travel course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.