Surviving A Stressful Job Course in Singapore
Surviving A Stressful Job Course in Singapore
If you’re in a stressful job, do you just go to work with the thought of Friday, or the more pressing, the bills you have to pay? Wouldn’t it be nice to work with a new-found sense of control that you can keep your composure amid the stressful situations at work?
This time management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their time management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Surviving A Stressful Job course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Surviving A Stressful Job workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Surviving A Stressful Job course
- Enables employees to say ‘no’ to others
- Improves the morale and self-confidence of employees
- Focuses on the health and mental well-being of individuals
- Promotes chances of timely promotion and career progression
- Better interpersonal skills at work
- Improved clientele of organization
- Lowers the anxiety level and stress of employees
Below is the list of course objectives of our Surviving A Stressful Job course
- Understand the concept of stress management at workplace
- Determine the factors causing stress and how to address them
- Appreciate the importance of health
- Learn the effective method of producing high quality deliverables within the time frame and budget
- Learn reaction of impulsive decisions at work
- Comprehend the effect of stress on relations
- Enhance the professionalism of the individuals
- Inculcate accountability and a sense of responsibility among the employees
Below is the list of course content of our Surviving A Stressful Job training course
- What is stress?
- Understand what causes stress at work
- How to manage stress at work?
- Role of organizations in assisting employees in handling stress
- Improve working relations with colleagues and clients
- How to enhance the self-confidence and inner strength of the employees?
- Understand the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the time management course
Surviving A Stressful Job Learner’s Guide
Surviving A Stressful Job Key Takeaways Notes
Surviving A Stressful Job Essentials Ebook
Surviving A Stressful Job Course Handouts
Surviving A Stressful Job 30-Day Action Plan
Surviving A Stressful Job MindMaps Pack
Surviving A Stressful Job PPT Slides Used During Course
Surviving A Stressful Job Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Surviving A Stressful Job E-Learning Course
Surviving A Stressful Job Online Video Course
Surviving A Stressful Job Essentials Audiobook
Surviving A Stressful Job Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this time management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online time management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Surviving A Stressful Job training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Surviving A Stressful Job course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Surviving A Stressful Job course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.