Succession Planning Course in Singapore
Succession Planning Course in Singapore
Succession Planning is..
In this Succession Planning course, participants will learn
This Succession Planning workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Succession Planning.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Succession Planning course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Succession Planning workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Succession Planning course
- Learn to formulate strategies for attracting, retaining and developing skilled individuals
- Know how to develop future leaders from within while retaining intellectual/operational expertise
- Be able to sustain business relationships that are vital to your organization’s success
- Develop a targeted approach to identify the competencies needed for specific positions
- Help increase retention by matching your company’s needs with the aspirations of individuals
- Recruit outstanding employees, develop their competencies, and prepare them for the future
- Help the organization achieve its goals and objectives for the strategic direction of the organization
- Increase the availability of capable individuals who are prepared to assume such roles as they become available
- Identify which employees are eligible for the succession planning program
- Measure future employee capabilities includes analyzing jobs, tasks, job descriptions, and competencies
- Help an organization create progression or career paths and create strategies to develop employees where their gaps exist
- Reduced risk associated with a loss of experienced leadership and engage in it on a continuous basis
Below is the list of course objectives of our Succession Planning course
- Learn about succession planning, the process for identifying and developing new leaders who can replace old leaders when they leave, retire or die
- Ensure your organization always has well-trained, experienced people in key positions
- Enable your best people to develop the skills necessary for possible future roles
- Design and implement an effective and flexible succession plan for your prospect employees
- Help your organization continue to grow and achieve its business goals with a very effective succession plan for your employees
- Know that your people are focused on the activities, goals and business drivers that bring in revenue and increase profits
- Identify key positions within an organization to ensure employees are recruited, discovered, and developed
- Help employees be ready for promotions and career advancement within your organization
- Promote the program on its benefits and show the potential return on investment of having a succession plan
- Review the roles and responsibilities of key positions within the organization
- increase the availability of experienced and capable employees that are prepared to assume these roles as they become available
- Use a current performance appraisal or review processby which the job performanceof an employee is documented and evaluated
Below is the list of course content of our Succession Planning training course
- Succession planning: an overview of its importance, function and methodology
- The role of HR in setting up a succession planning system and forecasting future needs and strategic alignment
- Be proactive with succession planning because it can take time to find and prepare a promising candidate for a leadership role
- Developing the succession planning process and measure future employee capabilities
- Align the measurable goals of your succession planning program to the organization’s measurable strategic goals
- Include potential managers in strategy conversations to help them acquire planning and leadership skills, as well as a broad vision of the organization and its objectives
- Recalibrate succession planning program goals on an annual basis and assess changing competitive and organizational conditions and priorities
- Plan for future competencies that are necessary to achieve future strategic goals and ensure all competency models are clear and measurable
- Carefully define the roles to be played by each key stakeholder group in the succession planning process
- Take an inventory of your talent and ensure that individual strengths and areas for improvement are recognized
- Compare processes and results against the measurable succession planning goals established at the beginning of the yearly planning cycle
- Use your plan to develop a hiring strategy because the succession planning process can help you identify where to focus your recruiting efforts
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Succession Planning course
Succession Planning Learner’s Guide
Succession Planning Key Takeaways Notes
Succession Planning Essentials Ebook
Succession Planning Course Handouts
Succession Planning 30-Day Action Plan
Succession Planning MindMaps Pack
Succession Planning PPT Slides Used During Course
Succession Planning Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Succession Planning E-Learning Course
Succession Planning Online Video Course
Succession Planning Essentials Audiobook
Succession Planning Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Succession Planning training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Succession Planning training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Succession Planning training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Succession Planning course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Succession Planning course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.