Subjective Well-Being Course in Singapore
Subjective Well-Being Course in Singapore
Subjective Well-Being is..
In this Subjective Well-Being course, participants will learn
This Subjective Well-Being workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Subjective Well-Being.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Subjective Well-Being course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Subjective Well-Being workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Subjective Well-Being course
- Enhances feeling of gratitude in individuals
- Trains individuals to achieve challenging goals
- Improves health and well-being of employees
- Accept challenging projects and overcome the obstacles with confidence
- Reduces fear of uncertainty and change
- Create friendly and cooperative work environment
Below is the list of course benefits of our Subjective Well-Being objectives
- Understand the term ‘subjective well-being’
- How subjective well-being is measured?
- How it can be measured using 5 item satisfaction questionnaire?
- Understand the PANAS (positive affect negative affect schedule) concept
- Understand the different theories associated with subjective well-being
- Devise ways to enhance job security of employees
- Adopt the best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course benefits of our Subjective Well-Being training programme content
- What is meant by subjective well-being?
- How is it different from optimism?
- What are the questions in 5 item satisfaction questionnaire?
- What is the link between personality of an individual and subjective well-being?
- What are the different theories associated with it?
- What are the different components of subjective well-being?
- Case study and group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Subjective Well-Being course
Subjective Well-Being Learner’s Guide
Subjective Well-Being Key Takeaways Notes
Subjective Well-Being Essentials Ebook
Subjective Well-Being Course Handouts
Subjective Well-Being 30-Day Action Plan
Subjective Well-Being MindMaps Pack
Subjective Well-Being PPT Slides Used During Course
Subjective Well-Being Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Subjective Well-Being E-Learning Course
Subjective Well-Being Online Video Course
Subjective Well-Being Essentials Audiobook
Subjective Well-Being Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Subjective Well-Being training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Subjective Well-Being training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Subjective Well-Being training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Subjective Well-Being course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Subjective Well-Being course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.