Strengths-Based Leadership Course in Singapore
Strengths-Based Leadership Course in Singapore
Strengths-Based Leadership is..
In this Strengths-Based Leadership course, participants will learn
This Strengths-Based Leadership workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Strengths-Based Leadership.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Strengths-Based Leadership course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Strengths-Based Leadership workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Strengths-Based Leadership course
- Enhances the motivation of employees
- Boosts the confidence of the team members
- Harmonize the goals of company with the employee’s goals
- Improves the skills of persuasion and encouragement
- Ensures the team welfare and well-being
Below is the list of course benefits of our Strengths-Based Leadership objectives
- Understand the concept of strengths-based leadership
- Relate the traits ofstrengths-based leadership to improving the morale of the team members
- Identify the characteristics required for being a strength-based leader
- Understand the benefits of strengths-based leadership
- Identify the scenarios in which strengths-based leadershipshould be practiced
- Training course relevant tostrengths-based leadership within organization
- Implement best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course benefits of our Strengths-Based Leadership training programme content
- What is meant by strengths-based leadership?
- What are the skills and attributes of a strengths-based leader?
- How it enhances self-confidence and self-worth in team members?
- How a strength-based puts the needs of others first and help people perform highly?
- Case study and group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Strengths-Based Leadership course
Strengths-Based Leadership Learner’s Guide
Strengths-Based Leadership Key Takeaways Notes
Strengths-Based Leadership Essentials Ebook
Strengths-Based Leadership Course Handouts
Strengths-Based Leadership 30-Day Action Plan
Strengths-Based Leadership MindMaps Pack
Strengths-Based Leadership PPT Slides Used During Course
Strengths-Based Leadership Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Strengths-Based Leadership E-Learning Course
Strengths-Based Leadership Online Video Course
Strengths-Based Leadership Essentials Audiobook
Strengths-Based Leadership Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Strengths-Based Leadership training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Strengths-Based Leadership training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Strengths-Based Leadership training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Strengths-Based Leadership course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Strengths-Based Leadership course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.