Strengths-Based Leadership Course in Singapore
Strengths-Based Leadership Course in Singapore
Strengths-based leadership is not leading with one’s strengths, but rather, building on everyone’s strengths and continuously improving them. The creators of this type of leadership observed that the end results are better when people work on their strengths and that of the company rather than finding cures for their weaknesses.
This Strengths-Based Leadership workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Strengths-Based Leadership.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Strengths-Based Leadership course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Strengths-Based Leadership workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Strengths-Based Leadership course
- Enhances the motivation of employees
- Boosts the confidence of the team members
- Harmonize the goals of company with the employee’s goals
- Improves the skills of persuasion and encouragement
- Ensures the team welfare and well-being
Below is the list of course objectives of our Strengths-Based Leadership course
- Understand the concept of strengths-based leadership
- Relate the traits ofstrengths-based leadership to improving the morale of the team members
- Identify the characteristics required for being a strength-based leader
- Understand the benefits of strengths-based leadership
- Identify the scenarios in which strengths-based leadershipshould be practiced
- Training course relevant tostrengths-based leadership within organization
- Implement best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Strengths-Based Leadership training course
- What is meant by strengths-based leadership?
- What are the skills and attributes of a strengths-based leader?
- How it enhances self-confidence and self-worth in team members?
- How a strength-based puts the needs of others first and help people perform highly?
- Case study and group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Strengths-Based Leadership course
Strengths-Based Leadership Learner’s Guide
Strengths-Based Leadership Key Takeaways Notes
Strengths-Based Leadership Essentials Ebook
Strengths-Based Leadership Course Handouts
Strengths-Based Leadership 30-Day Action Plan
Strengths-Based Leadership MindMaps Pack
Strengths-Based Leadership PPT Slides Used During Course
Strengths-Based Leadership Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Strengths-Based Leadership E-Learning Course
Strengths-Based Leadership Online Video Course
Strengths-Based Leadership Essentials Audiobook
Strengths-Based Leadership Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Strengths-Based Leadership training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Strengths-Based Leadership training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Strengths-Based Leadership training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Strengths-Based Leadership course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Strengths-Based Leadership course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.