Staying Challenged Course in Singapore
Feeling challenged at work enables the employees to outdo their previous work standards and consistently improve their work quality and relations with colleagues. Challenges work enhances the intellect of employees and let them enjoy their work.
In this course, participants will learn how to stay challenged at work and discuss the benefits of it. This leads to decreased mental fatigue and improves motivation among them. Knowles Training Institute is providing a life changing opportunity to learn how to stay challenged at work and succeed professionally.
This staying challenged workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their staying challenged.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this staying challenged course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this staying challenged workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our staying challenged course
- Increases productivity and motivation of employees
- Improves the health of employees
- Assists in developing healthy relations with coworkers and supervisors
- Enable the employees to cut distractions and work efficiently
- Assists employees in achieving crucial deadlines
Below is the list of course objectives of our staying challenged course
- Understand the importance of staying challenged at work
- Understand the concepts of job and performance appraisals
- Understand the need of job rotations
- Timely promotion and career progression
- Reevaluate the work load of employees
- Ask for flexibility and take annual leaves
- Develop a friendly and cooperative environment at work
Below is the list of course content of our staying challenged training course
- Understand the need of staying challenged at work
- Why challenged employees are beneficial for the organization?
- Understand the different ways of challenging yourself
- How to overcome procrastination and stress?
- How to brainstorm new ideas?
- Dividing long-term goals into smaller manageable chunks
- Defining the stop time
- Learn to balance both work and personal life
- Case studies and group discussions
Each participant will receive the following materials for the staying challenged course
Staying Challenged Learner’s Guide
Staying Challenged Key Takeaways Notes
Staying Challenged Essentials Ebook
Staying Challenged Course Handouts
Staying Challenged 30-Day Action Plan
Staying Challenged MindMaps Pack
Staying Challenged PPT Slides Used During Course
Staying Challenged Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Staying Challenged E-Learning Course
Staying Challenged Online Video Course
Staying Challenged Essentials Audiobook
Staying Challenged Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this staying challenged training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online staying challenged training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this staying challenged training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest staying challenged course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this staying challenged course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.