Social-Awarness Course in Singapore
Social-Awareness Course in Singapore
Social-awareness can be defined as understanding the various problems that communities and societies face daily and being conscious of the hardships and difficulties of the society. It offers you the ability to respond and understand the needs of other people. When you improve your social skills, you can get the respect of others.
Daniel Goleman argues that social-awareness competencies include empathy, service, and organizational awareness. Empathy can be defined as understanding other people’s emotions, concerns, and needs. Service is understanding and meeting the needs of customers and clients. On the other hand, organizational awareness is the ability to understand politics taking place in an organization and how they can affect people working in them.
When you are socially aware, it means you consider what people want and then communicate with them in the right way. Great public speakers and leaders are skilled in this particular ability. It is what helps them to build the support they want. There is a huge difference between social-awareness and manipulation. Manipulation involves getting whatever you want by harming or ignoring the desires of other people. Usually, manipulators are known to use persuasion, charm, misdirection, trickery, and coaxing.
Human beings are naturally social creatures. We spend a lot of time working and surrounded by others. Interacting respectfully, developing empathy, and knowing how to access social support structures is part of social-awareness.
This Social-Awarness workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Social-Awarness.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Social-Awarness course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Social-Awarness workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Social-Awareness course
- Know your strengths and weaknesses
- Improve your self-awareness
- Control your temperament
- Improve your confidence
- Achieve emotional well-being
- Become mindful of others
Below is the list of course benefits of our Social-Awareness objectives
- Identify the various benefits of social-awareness
- Understand the core skills required to practice social-awareness
- Successfully communicate with other people in a non-verbal and verbal manner
- Master different tools to gain control and regulate the emotions of others
- Use the techniques and concepts of social-awareness in the workplace
- Manage and interpret your emotions
- Know how to deal with tough situations easily
- Develop and disseminate the right messages at the workplace
- Enhance participation in decision-making in the workplace
- Reduce social stigmatization for people living with terminal illnesses in the community or workplace
- Expand and strengthen the capacity of tools used to promote social awareness
- Support various initiatives aimed at addressing the freedoms and rights of other people
Below is the list of course benefits of our Social-Awareness training programme content
- Various types of communication and their use in the workplace and community
- Understanding tolerance and why it is needed in the workplace
- The need for promoting peace at all times
- Understanding the effect of culture and socialisation at the workplace or school
- Applications of social development theories in human development and growth
- Vital social skills to have in the workplace
- Developing behaviour intervention plan and strategies
- How to give compliments in the right way
- How to give negative feedback and constructive criticism in the workplace
- Recognizing other people’s emotions and using the information to guide your behaviour and thinking
- Discerning thoughts, motivations, and feelings of others
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Social-Awarness course
Social-Awarness Learner’s Guide
Social-Awarness Key Takeaways Notes
Social-Awarness Essentials Ebook
Social-Awarness Course Handouts
Social-Awarness 30-Day Action Plan
Social-Awarness MindMaps Pack
Social-Awarness PPT Slides Used During Course
Social-Awarness Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Social-Awarness E-Learning Course
Social-Awarness Online Video Course
Social-Awarness Essentials Audiobook
Social-Awarness Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Social-Awarness training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Social-Awarness training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Social-Awarness training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Meet your facilitator for this Social-Awarness workshop
Contact us for the latest Social-Awarness course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Social-Awarness course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.