Snyder’S Hope Theory Course in Singapore
Synder’s hope theory is defined as the ability to attain the right path to achieve the desired goals and motivate oneself in the whole process. Hope theory can be sub-divided into four categories of goals, pathway thoughts, agency thoughts and barriers. Goals are the significant and valuable tasks. Pathway thoughts signify the path we take to reach the goals. Agency thoughts refer to our desire and motivation to attain the goals and barriers are the activities that hinders our goals.
In this course, participants will learn the link between goal attainment and the positive emotions of the individuals and the link of negative emotions with the goal barriers. The employees who are highly motivated and hopeful about their goals achieve the challenging tasks more easily. This also results in lower levels of stress and depression.
This snyder’s hope theory workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their snyder’s hope theory.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this snyder’s hope theory course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this snyder’s hope theory workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our snyder’s hope theory course
- Understand that human actions are goal oriented.
- Know that in order to attain the goals, individuals must have high hope of themselves
- Enable individuals to have a positive mindset in the work environment
- Develop intention and ability of the individuals to achieve challenging goals
- Inculcate commitment and confidence in the individuals to overcome all the hurdles
Below is the list of course benefits of our snyder’s hope theory objectives
- Understand the basics of Synder’s Hope Theory and its various components
- Learn the difference between pathway thoughts and agency thoughts
- Develop appropriate attributes in individuals to become positive minded and motivated at the work place
- Identify key steps in eradicating depression and stress in the organizations
- Create a proper mentorship program in the organizations
- Help employees progress in their careers
- Apply best practices in designing and implementing Synder’s Hope Theory
Below is the list of course benefits of our snyder’s hope theory training programme content
- Why use Synder’s Hope Theory at the work place?
- Understand the Synder’s Hope theory and its various components
- How Synder’s Hope Theory can be worked effectively in a work environment?
- Understand the relevance between positive mindset and higher productivity
- Evaluate what causes stress and dejection in the mindsets of employees
- Discussing success stories of Synder’s Hope Theory
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the snyder’s hope theory course
Snyder’S Hope Theory Learner’s Guide
Snyder’S Hope Theory Key Takeaways Notes
Snyder’S Hope Theory Essentials Ebook
Snyder’S Hope Theory Course Handouts
Snyder’S Hope Theory 30-Day Action Plan
Snyder’S Hope Theory MindMaps Pack
Snyder’S Hope Theory PPT Slides Used During Course
Snyder’S Hope Theory Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Snyder’S Hope Theory E-Learning Course
Snyder’S Hope Theory Online Video Course
Snyder’S Hope Theory Essentials Audiobook
Snyder’S Hope Theory Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this snyder’s hope theory training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online snyder’s hope theory training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this snyder’s hope theory training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest snyder’s hope theory course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this snyder’s hope theory course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.