Skills For Account Management Course in Singapore
Skills For Account Management Course in Singapore
A company’s revenue lies in the hands of account managers who are more than just a record keeper of each client’s accounts. They also have close ties to the clients to maintain good relationships and regular updates. Their skills extend from simply making the first sale to nurturing it further.
This Skills For Account Management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Skills For Account Management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Skills For Account Management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Skills For Account Management workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Skills For Account Management course
- Know about the skills needed to be an account manager and use it for your advantage
- Understand that all progress is made through relationships so better communication skills are a must need to develop
- Know when to take the lead in relationship development and when to enable others to take the lead
- Be proactive and not wait for the customer to notice they are not on track to achieving a particular goal
- Have a “no excuses” mindset and being able to really persevere with different situations and with rejection
- Allow the manager to manage and execute programs that are sync with clients’ objectives
- Gain trust from clients by being a genuine person to them and ensuring them that their money is safe with you and your business
- Understand all of your clients’ marketing and businesses goals to help them do more for the sake of their company
- Know where your internal team is in terms of campaign execution and how current campaigns are running
- Constantly bring new ideas to the table by pushing out of comfort zone and pushing boundaries
- Be passionate about the product you are selling and transfer this passion to the person you are talking to
- Help to create value and foster growth among clients to encourage them to do more business with you because of the trust established
Below is the list of course objectives of our Skills For Account Management course
- Define account management and its relevance in the business context
- Enumerate skills for effective account management and how to apply them in the workplace
- Challenge and direct the customer in the customer’s best interest
- Have a degree of comfort with tension and be able to handle it like a professional
- Keep all stakeholders informed on all the important issues to avoid giving them the shock when problems arise
- See the bigger business issues for the client and help the client manage their business
- Ensure all business deals are profitable for both sides for better accumulation of profit and better relationships with clients in the future
- Read people and connect meaningfully with a variety of personalities
- Build a highly intricate web of many-to-many relationships between the client’s people and theirs
- See both the big picture and minutiae to be able to deal with day-to-day activities but also see where the company is headed in the future
- Have laser focus on getting results for the customer to let them experience am exceptional customer service by the company
- Lead organizations and clients to much greater rewards for greater satisfaction which guarantees business with them in the future
Below is the list of course content of our Skills For Account Management training course
Skills that make an effective Account Manager
- Leader with a visionhelps everyone in the workplace see and be excited by what’s possible with the company
- Strong communicator who loves communicating and effectively passing on information to employees and clients alike
- Business Acumenis keenness and quickness in understanding and dealing with a “businesssituation” (risks and opportunities) in a manner that is likely to lead to a good outcome
- Relationship Savvymeans that you can begin to understand which relationships would be good to progress with, and which relationships would be best to avoid
- Results Orientedis a term used to describe knowing what resultsare important, and focusing resources to achieve them
- Appetite to Learning is the strong urge to know more and be more educated on a lot of things
- Passionate personrefers to someone who has intense feelings on some topic, whether it is devotion to an ideology
- Detail-oriented and Organizedis someone who pays attention to the detailsand can make a conscious effort to understand causes instead of just the effects, and that does this in a second nature type of way
- Customer Focusedis usually a strong contributor to the overall success of a business and involves ensuring that all aspects of the company put its customers’ satisfaction first
- Multitasking abilityentails juggling different work activities and shifting attention from one task to another
- Keeper of meaningful information refers to one who carries on some business and is in charge for it
- Boundary Pusheris engaged in the search for satisfaction that he/she almost never feels in the workplace
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Skills For Account Management course
Skills For Account Management Learner’s Guide
Skills For Account Management Key Takeaways Notes
Skills For Account Management Essentials Ebook
Skills For Account Management Course Handouts
Skills For Account Management 30-Day Action Plan
Skills For Account Management MindMaps Pack
Skills For Account Management PPT Slides Used During Course
Skills For Account Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Skills For Account Management E-Learning Course
Skills For Account Management Online Video Course
Skills For Account Management Essentials Audiobook
Skills For Account Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Skills For Account Management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Skills For Account Management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Skills For Account Management training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Skills For Account Management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Skills For Account Management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.