Sirota’S Three-Factor Course in Singapore
Sirota’S Three-Factor Course in Singapore
Sirota’S Three-Factor is..
In this Sirota’S Three-Factor course, participants will learn
This Sirota’S Three-Factor workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Sirota’S Three-Factor.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Sirota’S Three-Factor course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Sirota’S Three-Factor workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Sirota’S Three-Factor course
- Provide for the psychological health of the employees and a clear future position, ethical goals and vision
- Have a sense of enjoyment in what they do and enjoy good relationships with their co-workers
- Require various team structures both hierarchically and cross functionally
- Create safe working conditions and provide a reasonable level of job security
- Do important, useful work, and be recognized for this and Ensure that your organization demonstrates equity
- Pay competitive wages and keep up with inflation and provide sufficient and appropriate autonomy and independent work
- Fairness can be a useful tool when giving employees bad news, such as when they are not being promoted
- Gain a good sense of achievement without receiving any praise, though many will feel much better if their achievements are recognized
- Focus on sharing, including sharing goals and rewards such that it is a good idea for individuals to work together
- A company in its demonstration of equity needs to be fair in offering physiological safety, psychological well-being, adequate compensation, and job security across rank and fil
- Acknowledgement of honest efforts of employees makes them happy and proud to be part of an organizational setup
- A working culture that encourages friendliness, co-operation, and teamwork induces enthusiasm among employees
Below is the list of course objectives of our Sirota’S Three-Factor course
- Learn about Sirota’s three-factor theory and how this theory can be applied in the work environment
- Build enthusiasm in your team and create an environment that has respect for the employee
- Provide basic conditions that respect their physiological, economic, and psychological needs
- Strong communication processes around performance management
- Need to have a culture of teamwork within the organization and ensure the physical safety of workers
- Provide fair compensation and develop a cooperative community within the organization
- Provide a reasonable level of job security and reate an environment of respect in the workplace
- Use this theory to examine factors that may be enhancing or eroding enthusiasm in your team
- Organizational goals should not in conflict with the employee goals, as employees may well put their own goals first or be stressed when these two goals are different
- Employees have basic needsthat organizations should try to meet, which means human needs should be well-understood
- Employee enthusiasm is a source of competitive advantage, and that companies should hence seek to facilitate and lead for this energy by aligning goals and addressing needs
- Think hard about how you can create fair and equitable systems that help people achieve
Below is the list of course content of our Sirota’S Three-Factor training course
- Equity and fairnessis a fundamental need in that when we work towards something, we expect reward and recognition that is proportional to factors such as how hard we have worked and the value we have created for our employer
- Achievement because both employers and employees gain from achievement, though this can mean different things to them
- Camaraderie, one of the reasons we enjoy work is the friendshipand sense of camaraderie that we gain there
- Goal conflictis situation in which desired end states or preferred outcomes appear to be incompatible
- Employee needsreview the specific steps that can be taken to provide your employees with a means of satisfying needs
- Staff enthusiasmis a key element of a great customer experience
- Physiological Safetyaims at creating a safe working environment for all employees
- Economic Safety because Job security is a great source of motivation and enthusiasm for employees
- Providing for Fair Compensation because competitive wages is a great motivator for employees
- Work environment, the creation of an environment of respect should be a concern for companies caring for the welfare of its employees
- Using recognition and reward and expectations from a member should be clearly communicated and priorities agreed upon
- Formation of an organization of principles and purpose, the company must offer quality service or product and guided by ethical management practices
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Sirota’S Three-Factor course
Sirota’S Three-Factor Learner’s Guide
Sirota’S Three-Factor Key Takeaways Notes
Sirota’S Three-Factor Essentials Ebook
Sirota’S Three-Factor Course Handouts
Sirota’S Three-Factor 30-Day Action Plan
Sirota’S Three-Factor MindMaps Pack
Sirota’S Three-Factor PPT Slides Used During Course
Sirota’S Three-Factor Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Sirota’S Three-Factor E-Learning Course
Sirota’S Three-Factor Online Video Course
Sirota’S Three-Factor Essentials Audiobook
Sirota’S Three-Factor Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Sirota’S Three-Factor training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Sirota’S Three-Factor training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Sirota’S Three-Factor training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Sirota’S Three-Factor course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Sirota’S Three-Factor course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.