Simons’ Seven Strategy Questions Course in Singapore
Simons’ Seven Strategy Questions Course in Singapore
Simons’ Seven Strategy Questions is..
In this Simons’ Seven Strategy Questions course, participants will learn
This Simons’ Seven Strategy Questions workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Simons’ Seven Strategy Questions.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Simons’ Seven Strategy Questions course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Simons’ Seven Strategy Questions workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Simons’ Seven Strategy Questions course
- Enables organizations to determine the best strategy
- Assist the management in identifying the loop holes in the strategy
- Enables organizations to research for new markets
- Identifying the techniques to strike a balance between innovation and control
- Assists the companies in developing contingencies in uncertain scenarios
- Provides clarity of mind and focus to employees
Below is the list of course benefits of our Simons’ Seven Strategy Questions objectives
- Understand the Simon’s seven strategy questions in detail
- Discuss the various answers to these questions by different type of companies
- Identify the benefits of the approach of Robert Simon
- Discuss how the loopholes in the strategies can be resolved
- Identify techniques for successful implementation of strategies across different functions of a company
- Discuss the effective techniques of obtaining a competitive edge in the industry
- Adopt the best practices of industry
Below is the list of course benefits of our Simons’ Seven Strategy Questions training programme content
- What is Simon’s seven strategy model?
- Analyze the benefits of the questions in ascertaining the direction of a company
- How these assist in decision making of the executives?
- How to properly plan activities and put all the efforts in the right direction?
- Setting realistic and measureable goals
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Simons’ Seven Strategy Questions course
Simons’ Seven Strategy Questions Learner’s Guide
Simons’ Seven Strategy Questions Key Takeaways Notes
Simons’ Seven Strategy Questions Essentials Ebook
Simons’ Seven Strategy Questions Course Handouts
Simons’ Seven Strategy Questions 30-Day Action Plan
Simons’ Seven Strategy Questions MindMaps Pack
Simons’ Seven Strategy Questions PPT Slides Used During Course
Simons’ Seven Strategy Questions Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Simons’ Seven Strategy Questions E-Learning Course
Simons’ Seven Strategy Questions Online Video Course
Simons’ Seven Strategy Questions Essentials Audiobook
Simons’ Seven Strategy Questions Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Simons’ Seven Strategy Questions training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Simons’ Seven Strategy Questions training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Simons’ Seven Strategy Questions training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Simons’ Seven Strategy Questions course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Simons’ Seven Strategy Questions course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.