Setting Priorities Course in Singapore
Setting Priorities Course in Singapore
A priority can be defined as a condition or fact that is being treated or regarded to be more important as compared to others. How you spend your time is a statement of your priorities. Resources and time are always limited. Thus, people have to make choices on what to do. When a person knows, understands, and agrees on the criteria of choice, he or she can set clear priorities. In this way, you can reduce wasteful conflict and concentrate your effort.
Every person has a natural priority-setting system. For instance, some people do things to please their seniors, things that reduce stress, and things they enjoy. Unfortunately, a lot of people are not aware of what these are. If you have clear priorities, you can manage your job easily. It is vital that you have clear priorities in a project or team or there will be duplication, and you can miss a lot of things.
If you are setting priorities with a team, you need to share your objectives and thoughts first. Also, you need to establish that you are going in the same direction. There is also a need to explore and resolve the differences you have. Whenever there are differences, you should look for win-win solutions.
This Setting Priorities workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Setting Priorities.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Setting Priorities course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Setting Priorities workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Setting Priorities course
- Have a clearer focus
- Optimal use of resources
- Effective time management
- Easier communication
- Clarity in decision making
- Peace of mind
- Achieve your goals easily
- Get motivated
Below is the list of course objectives of our Setting Priorities course
- How to set realistic objectives and goals for yourself
- Understand why it is important to plan and prioritize monthly, weekly, and daily
- How communication plays an significant role in managing your daily activities
- How you can manage the demands of other people who are seeking your time
- Appreciate the different techniques you can use to manage workplace stress
- Know how to delegate effective and run effective meetings
- Know how to summarise your professional and personal priorities
- Effective ways of managing troublemakers
- Sort ought what is important and urgent and what is not
- How to take effective notes
- Recognizing different factors that contribute to the wastage of time
- Know the different tools and resources to use in setting priorities and managing time
Below is the list of course content of our Setting Priorities training course
- How to set your priorities, reduce stress, and manage time effective at home and work
- Personal communication and management styles that are productive
- How to stay focused and productive whilst dealing with distractions and interruptions
- Carrying out effective delegation and meetings and the different tools you need
- Understanding what causes workplace stress and how to manage it
- Various influencing and personal effectiveness skills you need to communicate, persuade, influence, and negotiate
- Exploring the available resources for on-going personal development
- How to raise personal credibility and visibility at the workplace
- How to use feedback in the workplace
- Self-empowerment techniques that can help you push back and achieve your goals
- Identify the right activities to help you achieve both your personal and professional goals
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Setting Priorities course
Setting Priorities Learner’s Guide
Setting Priorities Key Takeaways Notes
Setting Priorities Essentials Ebook
Setting Priorities Course Handouts
Setting Priorities 30-Day Action Plan
Setting Priorities MindMaps Pack
Setting Priorities PPT Slides Used During Course
Setting Priorities Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Setting Priorities E-Learning Course
Setting Priorities Online Video Course
Setting Priorities Essentials Audiobook
Setting Priorities Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Setting Priorities training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Setting Priorities training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Setting Priorities training course
Contact us for the latest Setting Priorities course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Setting Priorities course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.