Self-Discipline Course in Singapore
Self-discipline is the trait of sticking to long-term goals and objectives, overcoming the challenges and following them through without changing the mind. It is one of the most important requirement for success. A large number of individuals are driven by their moods and immediate gratification who leave a task after a certain period of time.
In this course, participants will learn about self-discipline and how to achieve it in the daily professional life. It is perseverance and ability of not giving up due to challenges and harsh situations. Self-discipline also includes resisting temptations and distractions of employees.
This self-discipline workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their self-discipline.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this self-discipline course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this self-discipline workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our self-discipline course
- Enables employees to avoid making impulsive decisions
- Overcomes laziness and procrastination at work
- Develops the priorities at work
- Boosts the self-confidence, inner strength and self-esteem of employees
- Create better working relations with seniors and sub-ordinates
- Increase early promotion and career progression chances
Below is the list of course benefits of our self-discipline objectives
- Determine the principles behind self-discipline
- Appreciate the importance of time management
- Learn the effective method of producing high quality deliverables within the time frame and budget
- Learn reaction of impulsive decisions at work
- Comprehend the effect of self-discipline on targets and goals
- Enhance the professionalism of the individuals
- Inculcate accountability and a sense of responsibility among the employees
Below is the list of course benefits of our self-discipline training programme content
- What is self-discipline?
- Understand the benefits of self-discipline
- How to attain self-discipline at work?
- Manage laziness and procrastination
- Improve working relations with colleagues and clients
- How to enhance the self-confidence and inner strength of the employees?
- Understand the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the self-discipline course
Self-Discipline Learner’s Guide
Self-Discipline Key Takeaways Notes
Self-Discipline Essentials Ebook
Self-Discipline Course Handouts
Self-Discipline 30-Day Action Plan
Self-Discipline MindMaps Pack
Self-Discipline PPT Slides Used During Course
Self-Discipline Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Self-Discipline E-Learning Course
Self-Discipline Online Video Course
Self-Discipline Essentials Audiobook
Self-Discipline Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this self-discipline training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online self-discipline training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this self-discipline training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest self-discipline course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this self-discipline course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.