Self-Awareness Course in Singapore
Self-Awareness Course in Singapore
Self Awareness is having a clear perception of your personality, including strengths, weaknesses, thoughts, beliefs, motivation, and emotions. Self Awareness allows you to understand other people, how they perceive you, your attitude and your responses to them at the moment.
This is a state of heightened awareness. With practice, we can learn to engage these types of heightened states and see new opportunities for interpretations in our thoughts, emotions, and conversations. Having awareness creates the opportunity to make changes in behaviour and beliefs.
As you develop self-awareness you can make changes in the thoughts and interpretations you make in your mind. Changing the interpretations in your mind allows you to change your emotions. Self-awareness is one of the attributes of Emotional Intelligence and an important factor in achieving success.
This course is designed to take the first step in creating what you want and mastering your life. Where you focus your attention, your emotions, reactions, personality, and behavior determine where you go in life. Having self-awareness allows you to see where your thoughts and emotions are taking you. It also allows you to take control of your emotions, behavior, and personality so you can make changes you want. Until you are aware in the moment of your thoughts, emotions, words, and behavior, you will have difficulty making changes in the direction of your life.
This Self-Awareness workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Self-Awareness.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Self-Awarness course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Self-Awarness workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Self-Awareness course
- Your basic understanding of yourself constantly grows deeper, use your self-knowledge as a guide to help you in the choices you make.
- You can be proactive rather than reactive, when you just react to the things that happen to or around you, you can often find yourself in the victim role.
- You don’t need anybody else to tell you your abilities, weaknesses, flaws, and talents—you already know them
- You never let failure go by without learning from it
- When you’re self-aware, you’re never shocked by your own behavior.
- You’re honest about who you are, and you ’re able to really hear what your loved ones say to you, even if their words are critical or full of unasked-for- advice.
- You have a good idea of the steps you need to take in order to accomplish the things you want to achieve.
- The self-aware person knows that it’s important to make peace with those who hurt you but to not give them the power to hurt you again.
- You know and understand your limits and are able to enforce them.
- Being self-aware means living a life based on knowing who you are and being brave enough to share yourself with the world.
- Become more effective
- Improve your skill development
- Become a better leader
- Know your weaknesses and strengths
- Develop decision-making skills
- Get rid of stress and anxiety
- Get motivated to pursue your dreams
- Know your strengths and weaknesses
Knowing your strengths and coping with your weaknesses, will help you improve self-awareness. Each of us has strengths and weaknesses that compose of who we are and this will help you shape how to reach your goals.
- Ask for feedback and listen
This might not be easy, most especially if you are close-minded and defensive to people who give critiques to you.
- Develop intuitive decision-making skills
Intuition plays a significant role in developing your self-awareness. This can be the source of significant errors in the course of decision making.
- Know your emotional triggers
Identifying what exactly emotionally triggers you can be challenging but getting to know and understanding it, can help you improve yourself.
- Set boundaries
Keeping your boundaries firmly will help you maintain the integrity of your goals and the work you put in it.
- Practice self-discipline
In every area of your life, you need to practice self-discipline. It is a trait that provides you with the enduring focus necessary for you.
- Keep an open mind
One of the most difficult things to practice is to keep an open mind. Understanding someone’s point of view even if you disagree can change and free your mind.
- Try new experiences
Exploring new things will teach you a thing about yourself. This is all about stepping out of your comfort zone and trying to do something you’ve never done before.
- Discover your physical limits
- Well, it will teach you, that your limits are not fixed but temporary. Most importantly, it will show you that everything you’re holding back is just in your head.
- Motivate yourself
In addition, awareness of your psychological needs can increase your motivation by helping you understand and seek out the reward that you desire.
Meditation is a practice of improving your moment-by-moment awareness. Meditation usually begins with appreciating of, focusing on, inhaling and exhaling.
- What is self-awareness?
- How do you become self-aware?
- Identifying your current position by writing out your perceptions in life
- Thinking about your accomplishments that really stand out in your life
- Encouragement of others to be honest with what they feel about you.
- Becoming a Neutral Observer of one’s self
- Practice what patterns of thinking are no longer beneficial to you.
- Values of a self-aware person
- Self-awareness in the workplace
- Self-awareness in relationships
- Self-awareness in the modern world
- How to determine and express difficult emotions in a healthy way such as sadness, anger, and despair
- How to receive and give negative criticism or feedback respectfully
- Listening empathically to other people’s needs
- How to improve your communication skills when communicating your feelings, thoughts, and needs
- How to make sound decisions and solve problems
- How to regain your normal self after a breakup or loss
- Learn how to identify and get rid of depression, suicidal, and anxiety thoughts
- Learn how to know and understand various influences on your life such as relationships
- Learning effective counselling skills
- Keeping a journal to reflect on feelings, perceptions, behaviours, and choices
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Self-Awarness course
Self-Awarness Learner’s Guide
Self-Awarness Key Takeaways Notes
Self-Awarness Essentials Ebook
Self-Awarness Course Handouts
Self-Awarness 30-Day Action Plan
Self-Awarness MindMaps Pack
Self-Awarness PPT Slides Used During Course
Self-Awarness Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Self-Awarness E-Learning Course
Self-Awarness Online Video Course
Self-Awarness Essentials Audiobook
Self-Awarness Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Self-Awarness training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Self-Awarness training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Self-Awarness training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Meet your facilitator for this Self-Awarness workshop
Contact us for the latest Self-Awarness course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Self-Awarness course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.