Scheduling Course in Singapore
Effective scheduling plays an important role in success of projects. Working without scheduling creates a havoc and employees are unable to meet the stringent deadlines. This results in affecting career and mental peace of the employees at work.
In this course, participants will learn how to set realistic targets, assign resources accordingly and improve the quality of the output. It also incorporates the factor of contingency planning and prioritizing tasks. Scheduling is a necessary attribute to be learnt in order to become successful professional and career progression in organizations.
This scheduling workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their scheduling.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this scheduling course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this scheduling workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our scheduling course
- Enable employees to schedule the resources effectively
- Develops the attribute of setting realistic challenges and goals
- Enable employees to create a comprehensive chart of timelines
- Ensure timely management of the tasks and prioritization
- Improves the quality of the documents and projects
- Reduces stress and mental fatigue
- Improves relationships with clients
Below is the list of course objectives of our scheduling course
- Understand scheduling of projects and benefits of pre-planning
- Develop attributes that can enable employees to schedule their tasks
- Enable employees to improve the quality of projects
- Incorporates the element of contingency planning
- Enhance the professionalism of the individuals
- Adopt the best practices of the organizations
- Learn the basics of staying motivated at work and personal satisfaction
Below is the list of course content of our scheduling training course
- What is scheduling?
- What are the benefits of scheduling?
- How can scheduling enhance the productivity and efficiency of an employee
- Set realistic targets and overcome challenges
- Discuss contingency planning
- How to allocate resources to a certain project
- Case study and group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the scheduling course
Scheduling Learner’s Guide
Scheduling Key Takeaways Notes
Scheduling Essentials Ebook
Scheduling Course Handouts
Scheduling 30-Day Action Plan
Scheduling MindMaps Pack
Scheduling PPT Slides Used During Course
Scheduling Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Scheduling E-Learning Course
Scheduling Online Video Course
Scheduling Essentials Audiobook
Scheduling Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this scheduling training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online scheduling training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this scheduling training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest scheduling course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this scheduling course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.