Sales Process Course in Singapore
Sales Process Course in Singapore
Many businesses rely only on their individual sales representatives to make deals and close the sale. Sales reps have to think on their own for creative ways to attract leads and convert them to clients. With today’s fast-changing business sales, it’s no wonder that most businesses do not abide by the sales models they come up with in the first place.
One of these sales models is the sales process. The sales process is an important guide that begins with the searching of leads until they become customers, then finally and hopefully, a loyal client. This is useful for a business to gauge and improve its sales performance.
This course will teach the major steps of the sales process and the modifications that could be done to alter it to specific businesses and their sales plans.
This Sales Process workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Sales Process.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Sales Process course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Sales Process workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Sales Process course
• Introduces the participant to the significance of the sales process and its detrimental effects when it is not followed
• Improves the participant’s strategic planning and modification through customization of the sales process
• Encourages the participant to utilize lead generating tools to increase prospects and clients
• Decreases the loss of leads or prospects and failed negotiations through the religious following of the sales process
• Encourages sales teams, not just individual sales representatives, to assess and utilize sales process
• Teaches the participant to maximize the use of the sales process modification and extension of the standard steps
Below is the list of course objectives of our Sales Process course
• Differentiate between a sales process and a sales funnel
• Define what is a sales process
• Explain the need for creating and following a sales process
• Enumerate the steps comprising the sale process
• Create lead generating tools and strategies in converting leads to prospects
• Conduct prospect contact and qualifying their degree of interest
• Execute value-focused techniques through the presentation of the product
• Conduct sales negotiation and objection handling with the client
• Conduct neat sales closing methods that confirm a sale made
• Modify the standard sales process to suit specific sales goals and objectives
• Identify the difficulties and errors typical when following a sales process
• Examine case studies showing successful applications of the sales process
• Recreate the sale process used in the case studies through a diagram
Below is the list of course content of our Sales Process training programme course
• A brief comparison between a sales process and a sales funnel
• What does the sales process mean?
• Why is it important to construct and follow a sales process?
• What are the steps in the sales process?
• Step 1: Generating leads and converting to prospects
• Step 2: Connecting to prospects and gauging their interest
• Step 3: Presenting the product/service by highlighting the value and buyer needs
• Step 4: Accommodating and answering buyer objections and negotiations
• Step 5: Closing the sale and assuring follow-up
• How to build your own sales process based on the standard steps
• What are the challenges and mistakes often faced when making or following a sales process?
• Case study: Successful applications of the sales process in real-life companies
• Activity: From the case studies read, recreate the sales process model they used by expressing it in a diagram.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Sales Process course
Sales Process Learner’s Guide
Sales Process Key Takeaways Notes
Sales Process Essentials Ebook
Sales Process Course Handouts
Sales Process 30-Day Action Plan
Sales Process MindMaps Pack
Sales Process PPT Slides Used During Course
Sales Process Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Sales Process E-Learning Course
Sales Process Online Video Course
Sales Process Essentials Audiobook
Sales Process Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Sales Process training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Sales Process training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Sales Process training course
Contact us for the latest Sales Process course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Sales Process course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.